MSW Canadian Applications Fall 2024

jmcinn97

5 minutes ago, canadiandmbfan said:

I still have not heard yet. I wonder if they are going by last name? Do you mine sharing your stats?

My last name starts with M! 

I have a BA, and graduate from my BSW in May. Between volunteer and work experience, I had about 5000 hours! My GPA is 4.0

I just got an acceptance letter today from the online U Waterloo MSW program! I checked this forum today and saw that some other folks also got acceptances as well, congrats! I did not receive an email, just logged into QUEST and the status was updated. 

Wishing everyone the best of luck as decisions come out :)

Edited by zlaura

7 hours ago, zlaura said:

I just got an acceptance letter today from the online U Waterloo MSW program! I checked this forum today and saw that some other folks also got acceptances as well, congrats! I did not receive an email, just logged into QUEST and the status was updated. 

Wishing everyone the best of luck as decisions come out :)

Congrats! Will you accept? I’m hoping to connect with other Waterloo acceptances :) 

3 hours ago, tooturntmacaroon said:

Congrats! Will you accept? I’m hoping to connect with other Waterloo acceptances :) 

I think so!! Will you?

I am still waiting on results from UofT advanced standing, and WLU as well, but since we only have 10 days to accept I think I will. UofT and UW were my top two picks anyways! :)

I have received my acceptance from Waterloo yesterday!! still cannot believe this OMG

I have accepted my offer but it may change pending on responses from Windsor, York and uVic

congratulations to everyone receiving acceptances :)

1 hour ago, zlaura said:

I think so!! Will you?

I am still waiting on results from UofT advanced standing, and WLU as well, but since we only have 10 days to accept I think I will. UofT and UW were my top two picks anyways! :)

I accepted! It was my top pic since I didn’t want to move away! 

6 hours ago, tooturntmacaroon said:

yes me as well! Looking to connect with others accepted into Waterloo! wondering if later on maybe we can start a FB group!