unrest/doom/insanity

Right now I'm feeling so lucky that I have this new internship (unpaid, but what can you do? ;)) and some job interviews tomorrow to take my mind of waiting. It's so much worse when I don't have anything concrete to do except apply for jobs and work on the reading list I'm setting for myself.

I've officially heard from 2 of 15, but the acceptance is Temple, so I'm not allowed to be really happy until I know the funding situation ;) In the meantime, I wait...

I broke down and emailed UMass tonight, because I'm sick of waiting and, seeing as all the interviews for funding have already happened, they are not going to accept me anyways. I just want to know and I think I deserve to be officially notified for the $$ I spent to apply there.

I've gotten past trying not to annoy my programs-- or at least this one.

<_<

Another day gone with no news. I literally feel like I'm keeping a vigil. It's like time isn't moving forward. I just hope I get some good news from somewhere, anywhere, this week. It's just killing me :(

Ugh, fall, that's awful. Have you applied to places that have begun notifying?

Ugh, fall, that's awful. Have you applied to places that have begun notifying?

Well, Ohio State has notified most people over the past 2 weeks, and they said they'll notify the remaining folks within this week. U of Georgia sent out a couple of acceptances some time ago, but I've heard nothing so far. And Boston University did a bunch of notifications on Friday (both accepts and rejects), but I haven't heard anything. :mellow:

Same here. I feel like I have never wanted something so badly in my life.

Another day gone with no news. I literally feel like I'm keeping a vigil. It's like time isn't moving forward. I just hope I get some good news from somewhere, anywhere, this week. It's just killing me :(