Who else has still heard nothing from a school?

mj53

same thing here waiting for CUNY DPH program applied in Feb application complete in early March...waiting just waiting why are the schools in New York so delayed in notification

I have no words to define Gatech: sent them lots of emails to have an answer. Nothing. I don't care at all if it'd be Acceptance or Rejection now that I'm heading to TAMU, but I'd like to know where the money wasted for their app fee ended up.

Hey all,

I am in a similar boat, however, slightly different. I applied to a PhD Chemistry program and actually heard back from the department stating they had recommended I be enrolled in their class for the Fall 2011 semester. I received this letter on April 1st, and as of today April 25th I haven't head anything back from the graduate school pertaining to my admission decision. I had e-mailed the chemistry graduate recruiter a couple weeks back, and he stated they are still determining financial aid. So, is it possible I will receive both the graduate school admissions letter and financial aid award at the same time, and do you think this is the cause for not receiving anything from the graduate school yet? As well, how long does this usually take? I assume it's different for every school, but could you please provide me with any input! Thanks!

Just in case this helps, it took nearly 2 months between the time my department notified me of recommendation for acceptance and when i was actually officially notified by graduate studies. I know it's frustrating!

i had an interview in march and i have still not heard anything from the school after multiple emails.

good thing i didn't want to go there that much.

Edited by neuropsych76