Social Psychology 2009

weeble

weeble, the prof I interviewed with said they have on-campus interviews at some point and it sounded like they weren't calling everybody they were considering, so I wouldn't stress out if you haven't heard anything at this point. (Unless of course the on-campus interviewees have already heard...)

And, uh, yeah, I'm a little anxious too...or more than a little... :P

Nope, and it wasn't supposed to replace the on-campus interview--I'm still waiting to hear about that.

It was a little weird. It sounded like maybe they weren't sure about me for the on-campus and the phone interview was supposed to resolve that. Or something.

Anyhow the prof did say they will be inviting people for the next round either this week or next, following the UC Regents meeting (which was last week)...so we both know when to start panicking, haha...

hi guys :) i am new here but I have been reading the forums for a while. I am applying to a few schools in common with the rest of you but I havent heard from anywhere yet :( I am starting to get super anxious.

Dr psych, I have a few schools in common with you that are my top choices and I noticed that you said two schools have contacted you. If you don't mind, can you let me know what that other school is? (I need to know so that I am not freaking out!!!) If you aren't comfortable with that, can you at least let me know if you've posted it onto the results section?

Thank you so much!

I do not know if anyone else is applying here, but I have a phone interview (contacted by e-mail by my potential advisor) with Washington University in St. Louis. Yay for finally hearing something! :D

blindblonde: Was that your update posting on the results page? If so, good luck to you! I hope you're feeling good about your phone interview and how wonderful that you'll hear an admission decision next week. Yay!

blindblonde: Was that your update posting on the results page? If so, good luck to you! I hope you're feeling good about your phone interview and how wonderful that you'll hear an admission decision next week. Yay!

Yep, that was me--and thanks! I was shocked that the phone interview wasn't leading up to an in-person interview and that I would hear so soon. I think the interview went fairly well, but I suppose I will see next week! :)

Hi all, I'm the UCR applicant who was accepted! Congrats to all who received invitations for interviews and/or acceptances already!

I can't believe how quickly some schools are accepting people and how some schools haven't even touched their applications yet...