Welcome to the 2011-2012 Cycle

Relatedly, since we've had multiple suggestions on amusing ways to bide your time waiting for a ping in your inbox, does anyone have suggestions on quick ways to boost your ego and get a pick-me-up (aside from blaring "Eye of the Tiger" and doing your best Rocky impression, for those of us whiling away with no privacy in cubicles all day)?

I look at happy puppies.. like this guy: animals,cute,puppy,kawaii-5296e1804bf1da3158ef6c07b93630ff_h.jpg

If those Stanford acceptances are real. I am officially and permanently done making any predictions this cycle. Neither in the forum nor in my mind. Things have gotten really weird this year, really really weird

If the survey is to be believed, Princeton just moved very fast. Acceptances and wait-lists out. Thoughts on holding out hope?

I'm tentatively counting myself out at this point. If they really blasted out their acceptances and wait lists I don't have all that much hope... :/

I'm tentatively counting myself out at this point. If they really blasted out their acceptances and wait lists I don't have all that much hope... :/

Seems odd that they claim email from POI and all happened in a flash. What would their motivation be for blasting out those emails all at once? at EXACTLY the same time?