Notification Thread

William_James

Anyone out there that hasn't heard from CU-Boulder's social program yet? I haven't gotten a rejection...but haven't gotten a waitlist email either!

I got through the first round of rejections, but my email came yesterday. No interview, no waitlist. It was a generic, mass email.

I got through the first round of rejections, but my email came yesterday. No interview, no waitlist. It was a generic, mass email.

Same here - so I likely made through the first round, like yourself. Oh well - I definitely wasn't upset about it, since I've accepted an offer already!

Anyone want to claim the UC Davis Phd Social Psyc acceptance? Who was your POI?

Congrats!! :D

Many thanks for the congratulations brilartist! My POI was Alison Ledgerwood. I got completely incoherent when she called me...exciting stuff! How gratifying after the process of interviewing (and getting rejections, right?!)

I got rejected from Rutgers - PhD in Spanish today via website. Has anyone here applied to the same program? If so, have you heard any news? I would really like to know the qualifications of those who were accepted to have a better picture of what went wrong with me...

I have also applied to Social Psychology and haven't heard anything yet. :(

• 10 months later...

I keep seeing that people have been both accepted and rejected from Tufts and I still have had no word.  Finally today I got an email saying that they would soon have a decision (same thing as what others posted in the results section).  I was wondering if anyone that was accepted did not have an interview.  The only people I saw that had interviews were school psych people.