At what point in the day do you give up?

t_ruth

Sometime around 3pm I realize that no news is going to come today and feel a tiny sadness. What about you?

Anyone here anything from a school late in the day? From what I've heard most news tends to come between 10 and 2...

Near 6 PM when I get home and check my mail. If I see no letter and have had no phone call nor email by then, I will pout and stomp back to the car, get in, take a breath, and say, "Maybe tomorrow." Except on Saturdays, cause Sundays suck with the lack of mail.

Sadly my stress doesn't end until 10pm GMT so basically I'm on edge from getting up, until 2pm when I could conceivably hear from the East Coast then a lot later when the West Coast shuts down...

I'm living on the other side of the world right now--I usually give up after I check my email in the morning. which would be around 7am for me. but that doesnt stop me from putting off work and reading the forum all day long..which makes me even more crazy as I know I won't hear anything when its daytime here. Sleep is such a welcome relief (when I do manage to sleep)