What was in your mailbox today?

DeeLovely79

Gave up on waiting to hear from Mich, sent e-mail to coord. Apparently a letter was put in the mail but she was kind enough to e-mail it to me: Waitlisted.

Paystub - Like my co-worker says "You don't care about paystubs until you want to get something: a car, a house, credit" - Keep

Summons for Jury Duty - Seriously, they summoned me last year. They didn't call my group so I didn't have to appear but I thought I was good for 2 years. Must dig up old summons so I can try to get excused. - Keep

The FedEx man came today. Peeked outside window, took a deep breath, "okay, self, this is it and it's not USPS, so you're in." Open door with a big grin. What does he have?! No, not a letter, but a big box full of pots and pans from my mom. YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME! I mean, thanks mom, but c'mon!

3/2: Today, I saw a priority mail envelope in the mailbox. "For me?!" I thought. I rushed out to the mailbox, saw "Indiana" on the front and almost got excited... until I saw that it was for a housemate of mine and it was from Indiana University of Pennsylvania. Oh man I am frazzled.

Does my email inbox count? I got a Half rejection.... I got rejected from the Anth program at Chicago but accepted into their MA MAPSS for Social Sciences...