What was in your mailbox today?

DeeLovely79

Nothing today, but I can live with that because I got an acceptance from one school and notification of funding from another school yesterday! So today I did some shopping to reward myself.

Congratulations!!! You and I have lots in common:

1. Our names are Amy. (Or at least, I'm assuming yours is ;))

2. We are both awesome.

3. We both shop to reward ourselves.

4. We're both applying to graduate school.

YAY. :)

Congratulations!!! You and I have lots in common:

1. Our names are Amy. (Or at least, I'm assuming yours is ;))

2. We are both awesome.

3. We both shop to reward ourselves.

4. We're both applying to graduate school.

YAY. :)

Thank you!! And your name is awesome (which of course reflects your awesomeness). Amy Power! And shopping today was made even better by the fact that I still had gift cards from Christmas. I knew I was saving those for a good reason...

Thank you!! And your name is awesome (which of course reflects your awesomeness). Amy Power! And shopping today was made even better by the fact that I still had gift cards from Christmas. I knew I was saving those for a good reason...

Haha! YES! :D

I still have gift cards from Christmas too! Awesome!

I've been eyeballing this in my online window shopping. It keeps popping up on ads around the web... but... as if I need another necklace. :rolleyes::lol:

3/09/12

A credit card offer-shred

Benefit activation-shred

A letter from my first and second choice school's-keep/shred (depending on outcome)

So I have so much anxiety right now and I am SO scared to open up these letters...but I'll never know until I open them... :unsure:

A letter from my first and second choice school's-keep/shred (depending on outcome)

So I have so much anxiety right now and I am SO scared to open up these letters...but I'll never know until I open them... :unsure:

Well, don't keep us waiting!

3/10/12

AARP benefits for my folks.

"Evil Toons" DVD for my brother (worst David Carradine movie EVER).

FinAid Loan Interest notice for me.

My cup runneth over. <_<

An acceptance into Harvard (well, in my email inbox, anyway). And then I got ANOTHER email a few hours later telling me I got a full tuition grant!

My head is pretty much about to explode from happiness, lmao.

loads of coupons and advertisement. also a check from a school that I went visited awhile ago - for reimbursement.

Rejection from Williams, the only other MA program I applied to.

Balls. Sorry cokohlik! Without patronizing, and with the acknowledgement that I can't really fit it in your mailbox to balance out the ickiness:

kitten-hug.jpg

I got a mail from Delaware (where I applied) but it addressed to someone else and asked for some donation for their reunion party.

A time-travelling letter meant for future you? (That is, you've attended/convocated and, um, gotten married?)

• 3 weeks later...

Got back from visiting Stanford and had oodles of magazines and credit card offers in my mailbox. Also got my Harvard finanical aid package info.