Toronto OISE MA Counselling?

omigoshlolz

I got my rejection for the Project concentration but haven't heard anything regarding the internship concentration. I am expecting another rejection. Got my U of T ones today. 3 "notifications of refusal" printed on fancy thick paper. I guess that was worth the $210 application, weeks of preparing, followed by months of waiting... I wish they at least gave some more information on what wasn't "strong enough to be awarded admission" in my application. Oh well, now I know where not to waste my money again.

I do not understand why I still haven't received anything from OISE yet :( 

Maybe its because I put Dev Psyc as my second choice.

Anyone received rejection letter for Dev Psyc or Counseling Psyc MEd? 

I finally got my rejection letter today, even though it's dated March 22nd. 

The remarks section only says, "Your application is not sufficiently strong to be awarded an admission space." Very helpful input. Heh.

It was definitely satisfying to tear the damn thing up and throw it in the recycling bin!

• 4 months later...

Hello guys,

I have a question for who applied for the MA in Counselling & Clinical Psychology (CCP) at OISE. Did you contact any faculty?

They say at their website "In order to maintain neutrality, the department requests that interested applicants do not contact faculty directly with inquiries pertaining to admissions.". But I'm unsure if that applies to general questions only or if it also applies to potential supervisors.

Thank you and I wish you the best of luck!  :)