Welcome to the 2012-2013 cycle

Just got an email for a skype interview with UNC...

Interesting.  Did they say if they plan to interview all finalists?  Do you mind sharing your subfield?

Good luck with the interview!

Edited by Quigley

Thanks!  I'm the Davis acceptance, American subfield.  I'm so excited to have one acceptance before the weekend, I can't even describe the wave of emotion and relief that came over me when I opened the e-mail and read "Congratulations...".  I hope everyone else gets good news soon!

Thanks!  I'm the Davis acceptance, American subfield.  I'm so excited to have one acceptance before the weekend, I can't even describe the wave of emotion and relief that came over me when I opened the e-mail and read "Congratulations...".  I hope everyone else gets good news soon!

Hey, this is great!!! Congrats!! I am really happy for you (after seeing how worried you were). Now you can relax a bit!!

Congratulations! Getting that first acceptance makes all of the difference in the world!

Congratulations Quigley! I think we all saw how nervous you were about this whole process. I'm glad that you have at least one acceptance!

Awesome! Congrats, Quigley! Now you can celebrate :)