University of Waterloo

DrewWeatherhead

Has anyone given a thought as to where they're trying to live? As convenient as their on campus housing sounds I'm still trying to find a cheapish place to live off campus which is harder than I thought it would be...

Has anyone given a thought as to where they're trying to live? As convenient as their on campus housing sounds I'm still trying to find a cheapish place to live off campus which is harder than I thought it would be...

Hi uncreativename - we seem to be swapping places! I'm currently a UWaterloo student and moving to Philly this Fall for my PhD!

Here are some good resources for finding off-campus housing:

UW Off Campus Housing Search

Kijiji Housing Board

KW4Rent

Domus Property Management

Also, I'd stay away from Craigslist - it's not a super popular service in this area so the ads are pretty sketchy.

Hi uncreativename - we seem to be swapping places! I'm currently a UWaterloo student and moving to Philly this Fall for my PhD!

Here are some good resources for finding off-campus housing:

UW Off Campus Housing Search

Kijiji Housing Board

KW4Rent

Domus Property Management

Also, I'd stay away from Craigslist - it's not a super popular service in this area so the ads are pretty sketchy.

Thanks for all the information. And what a coincidence about us switching places!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

Has anyone received any information on their program aside from the initial offer letter/information? I feel like it has been silent on the side of UW....

Ā 

Hi, I also feel the same way. After the offer letter, there's no further notifications from school. I find that my school email account hasn't been set up yet. Not sure whether to start applying housing or not....

Ā 

My Quest status is always "Intention to Matriculate" since February...

• 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

My application was rejected to the Masters in computer science progrma. I had a GRE score of 1100 and TOEFL score of 99/100 with 63% academic marks. What score did you guys have.

• 7 months later...

got admitted to Meng mechanical for fall 2015Ā 

Ā no idea about housing

i think for masters there is no option of on campus accomodation

when will be the ideal time to apply for housing?

lets discuss will be online daily

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Hello guys, I am applying to U of Waterloo in Fall 2017, MS in ChemE (Nanotech), how is graduate school in general, do you guys love it (for those that are attending and have attended)? Also, is funding enough for international students?Ā 

Ā 

Thanks a lot in advance and appreciate your kindness :):)

i am from pakistan and i applied for admission in winter 2017 session of Electrical and computer engineering in university of waterloo. i have been placed on wait list by the academic department, what chances do i have of getting admission in the program.Ā 

On 11/1/2016 at 1:28 PM, pakistan said:

i am from pakistan and i applied for admission in winter 2017 session of Electrical and computer engineering in university of waterloo. i have been placed on wait list by the academic department, what chances do i have of getting admission in the program.Ā 

What is your profile ??

• 1 year later...