Heroes?

bgk

What's the verdict on this new season? I can see they're trying to give the show some story arc, and I think they're pulling it off. It's just interesting enough that it's worth watching each week. However, others I have spoken to think it is a waste of time. Just interested to know your opinions.

Thank god I'm not the only Heroes addict.

I think they are doing well. I think they are trying to re-create season 1 a bit (and at times too literally see Parkman's drawings). They've been focusing on 2 - 3 Heroes an episode which has helped to drive the plot and the character development. So far I'm pretty pleased.

I am a bit behind on everything tv related, not watching any tv for the past 5 years. Late last year though I saw the premier of season 2 of Heroes on video. I was interested, but left thoroughly confused not having the back story. So I finally began watching it from the start last week. I am on episode 3 of season and like it so far. I have a lot of catching up to do and think this will do well as my Charmed replacement :)

I LOVE Heroes. Part of me died when Hiro lost his power.

I want to see Sylar go up against the govt people again. Sylar is just so cool when he's fighting people and just being so calm about it.

Plus I loved Psycho Killer being played on the car radio last week.

I stopped watching it after all the heroes lost their powers in the last season. I mean, these people are special because they have superpowers. It's just like a bad sitcom if you take their powers away!!

I also didn't like the repetition in powers - I mean, how many people can draw the future? :roll: Think of something else that's creative!

Is the third season any better than the second?

The third season was pretty crappy if you ask me, which is why they fired the producers and hired new ones. The fourth season, however, has been very good so far. Not quite as good as the 1st, but definitely better than the 2nd and 3rd. I actually look forward to watching it again.

• 1 month later...