SAIS application for Fall 2013

Didnt get an email yet. I thought it would be on Friday?

That's what I thought as well. Got the e-mail at 6:39 PM eastern time. Basically telling me that a decision has been rendered and that I should log into the site to check. Signed by Sidney T. Jackson, director of admissions.

DId you apply to the MA program for D.C. as well?

Yeah

That's what I thought as well. Got the e-mail at 6:39 PM eastern time. Basically telling me that a decision has been rendered and that I should log into the site to check. Signed by Sidney T. Jackson, director of admissions.

DId you apply to the MA program for D.C. as well?

Nothing is on mine, no email and I just logged on and nothing, maybe because I said I didn´t mind where my first yr was... :(

FYI - I listed either campus and got the email this evening.  Accepted to start at the Bologna campus and for international development.

I guess im rejected then...any international students yet?

Keep your head up. Pinkman got rejected. I don't think not receiving notification has to do with decisions. 

i just got mine right now. by some grace of god i got it! but not in the IDEV program, they said I can choose any other concentration that id like.  dunoo how that will play out in terms of job prospects and the like, but i cant imagine it to be a huge deal breaker.   

Where are you looking? I feel Im in the wrong box or something!

I checked the VIP page directs you to the same application page. I think I'm just going to get off the computer for a little bit, because I've got to save what little sanity I have left. 

I'm in and into IDev!!

Beyond thrilled, and now just need to wait for financial aid information to see if this is workable. The letter says candidates who submitted their financial aid applications and FAFSA by February 15th will be given online access to their financial aid awards within a week. 

Good luck to those still waiting!

Well, on your online application : https://app.applyyourself.com/AYApplicantLogin/ApplicantConnectLogin.asp?id=saisjhu

You log in, and then you'll see " Your application decision is now available online" this displayed at the bottom of the page.

Edited by FrenchO

Did anyone get specific mention on funding? My letter said students who have submitted financial aid information will be given financial aid information in a week, but I am wondering if anyone heard anything differently?  Specifically on merit aid and the three essays for funding..

I'm guessing everyone got that paragraph - mine reads the same way.

Anyone know statistics-wise if one campus is tougher to get into/more prestigious than the other for 1st year?

Nope definetly nothing, the weird thing is there are even waitlisted people in the admissions thread so...maybe they just forgot me (serves me right for rescheduling the interview)