Guilty Pleasures while Waiting!

EdYouKateOr

Getting back into the Sims 3 was an active decision I made in response to being done with applications. I can't control my fate now but I can make sure Melody Pond realizes her dream of becoming quite the adventurer.

Not a one of my Sims has any sort of literary ambition, I assure you.

This is a great idea! I'm burnt out from reading papers so I might re-load my Sims 2 games onto my crappy laptop :)

I will have to check it out lol.

Oh my goodness I can't wait until I am back in the US and my Netflix account. This sounds too good.

It's totally cute. Cozy up on the couch with a blanket and a warm cup of tea and enjoy! :D

Super cheesy romantic comedy about a PhD student at Harvard? Yes, please. I woke up in the middle of the night and couldn't fall back asleep and found it randomly on Netflix. Losing Control if you are wondering. It did make me smile. Awwww... and many pretty Harvard and Boston shots. :)

Will definitely be checking this one out!! thanks :)

Super cheesy romantic comedy about a PhD student at Harvard? Yes, please. I woke up in the middle of the night and couldn't fall back asleep and found it randomly on Netflix. Losing Control if you are wondering. It did make me smile. Awwww... and many pretty Harvard and Boston shots. :)

Watching this right now! 

I just watched the first 17 minutes! Got to get ready for work tomorrow, but I love it and plan on finishing it soon!

So, I have now completed two seasons of my Australian Netflix find "Dance Academy".... and have masterminded and executed some pretty intricate and difficult plot twists in my Sims game.  LOL.  I once made all of the Harry Potter characters in Sims world... maybe I need to do that again... last time Voldemort caught his own house on fire and died.  Whoops.

I once made all of the Harry Potter characters in Sims world... maybe I need to do that again... last time Voldemort caught his own house on fire and died.  Whoops.

Oh my God now I want the Sims so I can do this. And every other book ever. Sims Hunger Games, anyone?

Oh my God now I want the Sims so I can do this. And every other book ever. Sims Hunger Games, anyone?

Ooooo, good idea.  I know what my next Sims adventure will be... hehehe...

I just spent about two hours watching college acceptance videos....it makes you nervous, excited, frustrated, and happy all at one time.  Because...one day...we might get to be like those crazy people in the videos.  

haha ... that was a really nice idea :D ... now I have a new idea to follow on youtube beside "road accidents" :D

Oooh, the Sims! I started about a month ago, but I gave up after noticing that I basically play my own life. The poor guy was working all the time.

As for other guilty pleasures, I kinda don't have the time. I read when I get a few hours off, but that's not as often as I'd like.

Although, come to think of it, my job IS translating movies and TV shows for a living, so, does that count as pleasure? :P