2013 Decisions Thread

scholl43

Me too, I wonder if it's done by degree paths, anyone else apply for international politics?

I've been admitted to SIS and I applied for international politics...they haven't given me any information about funding though so I'm still in a state of anxiety. 

Did everyone get that Wagner email?  I'm probably reading WAY too far into this, but the last line about "we hope you will join the Wagner community" made me hope it only went out to accepted students?  Wishful thinking probably...

I did not submit my application but I received the mail anyway. So there your wish go... Sorry

I'm still waiting for SIS as well. Freaking out over here. Can't believe they released some decisions on a Friday, so the rest of us have to wait anxiously. Congrats to everybody who was already accepted. 

Me too!  I was watching limitless when I saw the email and it took me like 10 minutes for my heart to stop beating enough for me to check it, can't figure out the funding either.

Hahahaha! I had two mini heart attacks while navigating through the links before I finally realized I got in!

Anyway, congrats! Which program did you apply for? I applied for the MA in International Affairs(Comparative and Regional Studies)

Congrats!! I'm in at SIS as well, but nothing about funding. I’d assume awards info would be included in the admissions letter, but pleasant surprise either way.

Congrats to you as well. About funding, it's a little different for me since I'm an international student. But I think the acceptance email has some instructions regarding federal aid.

Hahahaha! I had two mini heart attacks while navigating through the links before I finally realized I got in!

Anyway, congrats! Which program did you apply for? I applied for the MA in International Affairs(Comparative and Regional Studies)

Same here!

new post on HKS blog... I think the results may show up at any time right now.. I mostly expect 12th or 13th to be the lucky day... So excited.. My fingers are trembling even as I type this...

I love the fact that I'm not the only one overreading everything HKS posts, and comparing it to previous years. I'd say we should all chill out, but that's not going to happen.

Surviving this week will be an accomplishment, admitted or not  ^_^  

In at GWU's International Science & Technology Policy program and this is a very easy decision for me. There's nothing quite like the Space Policy Institute anywhere else, which is perfect for my interests. Now it's just a waiting game to see if there's any funding available. :) Best of luck to everyone!

I've applied to HKS (MPA/ID), SIPA (MPA), WWS (MPA), SAIS (MA). Haven't heard from any yet.

------------------------------

Applied: HKS (MPA/ID), SIPA (MPA), WWS (MPA), SAIS (MA)
Accepted:
Rejected:
Awaiting: HKS (MPA/ID), SIPA (MPA), WWS (MPA), SAIS (MA)