Jump to content

"countdown to april 15th" thread


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is what confuses me: if schools are preparing to tell me after April 15th, and the schools that have already accepted me want me to confirm by April 15th, what is a boy to do?

You can ask for an extension from the school you'd chose if you don't hear good things from any pending apps. They certainly don't have to and might not say yes, but you can ask for one.

Or you can just decide that any place that isn't interested in telling you whether they want you by the 15th isn't worth it and go with what you have then.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.