Fall 2014 applicants for theater/performance Ph. D.?

PageAndStage

Thanks man. Someone's gotta do it. Might as well be one of us on here.

I hate to be so nit picky, but did she specifically say that all chosen candidates were already notified?

Edited by zshery

Tue Mar 4 2014 4:03pm EST
Hello Ms. Miller.

The Dean's office will give the official response. What I can tell you is that they have already contacted the admitted applicants of both programs.

It takes them a while to work their way thru the unsuccessful applicants. Sorry.

Regards,
Virginia

That's what I got.

Just got my rejection email from Stanford. Looks like I'll be reapplying next year, and will definitely apply to a safety school... or two.

Good luck to all those still waiting to hear back.

Thank you again, roguesenna.

no prob.

Honestly, I am not anticipating getting in anywhere either. I'm thinking the most likely is that NYU offers me the MA. Which I'll probably take if I can figure out a way to afford it.

Anyone hear anything further from Northwestern (the Interdisciplinary PhD)? I emailed them almost a week ago, but haven't heard anything back. Considering calling, since they're the only ones I'm waiting on before making a decision, but don't want to pester them too much, and frankly suspect it's a rejection. Would just like to know for certain.

I was at the Northwestern applicant weekend. There were 7 of us there in person, but I was also told that two people were interviewing via Skype. I spoke with Harvey Young on the phone today and he said folks would be hearing by Monday.