Fall 2014 applicants for theater/performance Ph. D.?

PageAndStage

Anyone have plans for what they'll do if they get shut out this year?

I am actually going out of my mind.

Yes, but I am so hoping that I don't have to use them.

but basically in a nutshell it's 1.) do more theatre 2.) try to get published 3.) retake the GREs. 4.) help my SO figure out if he's going to change careers.

This forum has been a total godsend for me in so many ways. So many nice, smart people! Sending fierce, fierce vibes to everyone--especially Garnet Geek!

Still waiting on California but WHOA the stakes are so much lower now. Phew. 

I got into Northwestern IPTD! I feel like I have felt every single possible emotion over the past 24 hours. Woof. 

Congrats!  That is so amazing!  Now you can breath a little.  It will get difficult again when you have multiple acceptances.   :)

I got into Northwestern IPTD! I feel like I have felt every single possible emotion over the past 24 hours. Woof. 

That's awesome!

I got into the NYU MA. not the PhD, but it was what I am expecting and I am pretty happy about it. PhDs again next year. :)

That's awesome!

I got into the NYU MA. not the PhD, but it was what I am expecting and I am pretty happy about it. PhDs again next year. :)

Hooray! Congratulations!

Does anyone know what is going on with UC-Davis? I have sent two e-mails over the past 4-5 weeks and have heard nothing. 

I applied for their PhD but there's still no response.

I contacted the graduate admissions office two weeks ago and was told told that I should "hear within the week." Nada...

As far as I know, no one active in this thread applied to UC-Davis Performance Studies but just in case there are others who have been frustrated by their admissions process:

I called just now and was told that they have made all their offers already, to five applicants out of forty. So that is the end of that! (for me)