Ph.D late admission dates

gatorgrad

Does anyone know of any Ph.D programs in Clinical, Social, or Experimental Psych with deadlines after February 1 for that fall semester? 

TL;DR - was supposed to take the GRE in August, was in the hospital all summer so I could't study. Rescheduled for October 31, but wound up with a full course load, full-time job and more health problems, so I rescheduled yet again for January 2, 2014. I graduate in the summer of 2014, and am set on starting a program in Fall 2014. I have several MA/MS programs I'm applying to because they have later deadlines (Feb 1-June 1 for the ones of interest), but I can't find any Ph.D programs with late deadlines.

Any leads are appreciated. I've looked at over 30 programs and the latest I've found was January 1st.

Thanks!

No, unfortunately.  And it's probably better to look for a school that is a good fit even if you have to wait a year than to apply to anywhere, fit or no fit, just because they have a late acceptance date.    Esp. since you haven't narrowed down a subfield of interest yet.

The latest I've seen was early January for Clinical Psych, I haven't researched Social or Experimental.  I guess it is possible to find a few programs with later deadlines, but it certainly isn't the norm.  It seems like a MA/MS program might be your best bet since you weren't able to take the GRE sooner.

No, unfortunately.  And it's probably better to look for a school that is a good fit even if you have to wait a year than to apply to anywhere, fit or no fit, just because they have a late acceptance date.    Esp. since you haven't narrowed down a subfield of interest yet.

My intended research interests (what I'm writing my UG honor's thesis on) falls under multiple fields of psychology, so I have several options.