Anthropology Results 2014

Canis

I got accepted to University of Washington's MA for comparative religions.  First acceptance of the season.  I know it's not anthro, but I figured I'd post anyways.  Waiting on funding information, they had a few TA positions available. 

Hahaha thank you so much, everyone! Honestly, you have helped me through a lot. Acceptances, rejections, the waiting nonsense... So thank you.

Of all the applicants I have encountered in my travels, yours are the most... Human. ;)

I've been reading the forums for a bit now (stumbled across these when I was looking for interview information before talking to my POI a couple of weeks ago) and thought I would finally join the discussion. I was one of the ten people admitted to NYU and received an official email from GSAS a couple of days ago with the acceptance. I'm beyond excited, but I had no idea that the competition was so intense! Good luck to you all as the wait carries on and I hope things fall into place!

I GOT INTO CORNELL (funded!)!

I got accepted to University of Washington's MA for comparative religions.  First acceptance of the season.  I know it's not anthro, but I figured I'd post anyways.  Waiting on funding information, they had a few TA positions available. 

That's wonderful! I'm so happy for you two!

Edited by sarab

Anyone want to claim the other Cornell acceptance or PM me?

The other Cornell acceptance was me. I'm mostly quiet on here, but figured I should post results, since I'm guessing that a lot of people are following them as obsessively as I am.

And I'd like to add to the praise for your fantastic username :)

Let me know if you have questions about the program :) Congratulations to everyone who got acceptances today!

Forsaken-don't lose hope! Last year stanford admitted people on feb 7 AND feb 22! My page hasn't updated either. I noted that two more interviews were posted this week, one including 15 candidates? It certainly sounds like they're just in the middle of shortening their list and sorting things out. Hopefully we'll hear this week.

Forsaken-don't lose hope! Last year stanford admitted people on feb 7 AND feb 22! My page hasn't updated either. I noted that two more interviews were posted this week, one including 15 candidates? It certainly sounds like they're just in the middle of shortening their list and sorting things out. Hopefully we'll hear this week.

Im hoping so too.  It sounds odd, but i'd at least like my page to change and an interview if I'm going to be rejected. It would make me feel like they didn't just pocket my $100 and toss my application.