2014 "Please PM Me Your POI" Thread

stereopticons

FYI I called Dartmouth and they said that they are actively reviewing applications to all PBS programs during the next two weeks and sending invites pretty sporadically. The coordinator told me that if you don't get an interview within the next two weeks that you've likely been rejected.

FYI I called Dartmouth and they said that they are actively reviewing applications to all PBS programs during the next two weeks and sending invites pretty sporadically. The coordinator told me that if you don't get an interview within the next two weeks that you've likely been rejected.

Thanks! That's really helpful. Hopefully we'll hear something soon.

Hey! I would really appreciate it if someone could PM me the POIs at Stanford (Affective Science) and Columbia (psych GSAS). I would be REALLY thankful. Also, this isn't for me because I'm not doing clinical, but CUNY (City College/ clinical)...who is interviewing you?

If the people with invites to the following programs could message me and let me konw their PI it would be really helpful, I am a wreck right now waiting for these e-mails... Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Maryland - Counseling PhD

American - Clinical PhD

BC - Counseling PhD

Columbia - Counseling PhD

Clark - Clinical PhD

Georgia State - Clinical PhD

Thanks!

Edited by hopefulstudent01

• 2 weeks later...

Would love to know who's contacting people from Stony Brook cog psych recently.   Back in November I had a phone conversation with my PI, was my first such conversation, I thought it went well - haven't communicated much since.  Nothing (including my previous conversation) indicates that Stony Brook does formal interviews - but I am wondering who is contacting people...