UCLA MSW 2014

Ardnas058

• 2 weeks later...

UCLA is sending out admissions decisions through snail mail :)

Also I created a facebook group for all of us who decide to go to UCLA( I just chose them). Just facebook search UCLA MSW 2016. That way we will have a group just to ourselves to focus on uniquely UCLA MSW questions.

When I called ( last Friday) he said they were days away from finishing reading the apps. And them a couple days to process and mail things out.

Hello everyone;

I just spoke to Whitney fro UCLA ( admistrative assistant) and she said we will be receivinga letter or email by March 15.

Since some people already received the acceptance letter, I don't know what to make of not have received any either acceptance or rejection. :(

I think most people haven't gotten their acceptance/rejection letter - I think it was a few early decision/fellowship people who were accepted ... yeah? I think the large number of admission decision are yet to be delivered... CAN'T WAIT.. UCLA is my last opportunity after being rejected by UCB.

Hello everyone;

I just spoke to Whitney fro UCLA ( admistrative assistant) and she said we will be receivinga letter or email by March 15.

Since some people already received the acceptance letter, I don't know what to make of not have received any either acceptance or rejection. :(

Wait... Letter OR email?....

Yes, It seems confusing. She said either mail or email. Maybe rejections come by email lol...

I wonder how many people they will accept. They received over 500 applications according to Lance.

Hi! I'm new to this forum!

I received snail mail then an email 10 days later. In the email they provided a link to view our admission status.

https://www.gradadmissions.ucla.edu/newapp/Login.asp?topage=AdmissionStatus.asp

Hope that soothes a I little bit of your anxious nerves! I know the wait can be horrible but keep your fingers crossed!

Well that's great.. I guess.. Now I'm just going to go to that link 5 times a day till next Friday -_- but thanks for the link!

And remember they're only accepting 100 people. They keep their cohort small.. They have a small waitlist I believe..

Thanks for the link. No decision has been made. It's 50 50 now...

Yes, It seems confusing. She said either mail or email. Maybe rejections come by email lol...

I wonder how many people they will accept. They received over 500 applications according to Lance.

I JUST WANT TO KNOW IF I GOT IN - when do you think they will send letters out?

GAH. Every passing day I don't know is torture... 

As soon as I receive anything Ill let you guys know and I hope you'll do the same!