UCLA MSW 2014

Ardnas058

14'msw thank you, and likewise. Hope it's good news for you, I think if it had been a rejection you would have heard by now too. I just got the email directing me to the link.

@Omar760, that's good news! It might not seem like it now, just because you have to keep waiting, but at least you weren't rejected. I can't even tell you how much being rejected has hurt my self-esteem, and I am sure a lot of other people feel that way as well...
I had no idea they had a waiting list, at least there's hope!! Hang in there!!

Edited by JessMSW

Thanks @JessMSW! I wish you the best of luck with everything!

@14'MSW yep, my roommate was rejected and my other friend was also wait listed

Hi coffee 222, my interview with CSUN was on March 10, and no, I have not heard from them. Were you on that day also?

I was accepted by UCLA, so so far there is where I am going.

No I wasn't there that day but I did have it that week. I did engage in the group discussion. I thought I did okay, I was trying to give constructive critique because I thought thats what they wanted to see (since they wanted us to give feedback) but I am not sure if that hurt me since I didn't feel I was super clear on what I was saying. I thought that was the thing I did worst on so I hope they consider I was a bit nervous. How did you feel about it?

Hi All,

I was recently accepted into this program. I live in Boston and I booked a flight to be there for the Welcome Day on April 10th. Is anyone else here planning to attend that? Congrats & Good luck if you still haven't heard back!

Bianca