CSULB MSW

tiennnthai

So I called Long Beach yesterday and I was told that they are aiming for end of April or maybe even May to send out decisions. I guess this was kinda good news. I was scared I was not getting anything from them. Sucky part is that the wait continues! :(

So I called Long Beach yesterday and I was told that they are aiming for end of April or maybe even May to send out decisions. I guess this was kinda good news. I was scared I was not getting anything from them. Sucky part is that the wait continues! :(

I emailed them. She said June or July they will contact the applicants who are in pending status. Did you receive anything from them regardinh your status?

Wow, anything after April is late! But I guess we have no other option...for those of us taht must wait until then! : /

I know. It's too late. I applied in February. I am on pins and needles every day. I check my email constantly. They said all I can do at this time in the application process, is wait.

I emailed them. She said June or July they will contact the applicants who are in pending status. Did you receive anything from them regardinh your status?

No I didn't receive pending status. The last I heard was that they had received my application and then the university send me an email that my application was sent to final review.

U applied in February? That's pretty scary for me. I applied last week of January and haven't heard a thing.

I know. It's too late. I applied in February. I am on pins and needles every day. I check my email constantly. They said all I can do at this time in the application process, is wait.

Is LB your first choice? Where else have you applied? This wait makes me anxious, too. Having to wait until July feels like a lifetime!

Is LB your first choice? Where else have you applied? This wait makes me anxious, too. Having to wait until July feels like a lifetime!

I applied to CSUN and USC. LB is my top choice. I went to CSUN for undergrad, I want a change.

I applied to CSUN and USC. LB is my top choice. I went to CSUN for undergrad, I want a change.

I applied to USC and LB, too! And CSUF. I went to CSULB for my undergrad. Great atmosphere, you will love it.

I received an email today that I am in pending status and will probably not hear an acceptance until the end of the admission cycle. I am so sad as I really want to get into CSULB. I also applied to CSUF. Has anyone else applied to CSUF and heard a response? 

I received an email today that I am in pending status and will probably not hear an acceptance until the end of the admission cycle. I am so sad as I really want to get into CSULB. I also applied to CSUF. Has anyone else applied to CSUF and heard a response?

May I ask when did u apply?

I applied to USC and LB, too! And CSUF. I went to CSULB for my undergrad. Great atmosphere, you will love it.

Have you heard anything from CSUF? 

Still waiting for any signs that CSULB has even looked at my application lol feels like everyone is getting some sort of communication with their schools but me :( I haven't even been wait listed for long beach :'( ahhhh venting time lol

I have applied to both CSUF and CSULB too, have yet to hear anything. I checked on both websites and both have said they received my application but that is it.

Is this the same for everyone else when checking their CSULB app status: You enter your ID and birthdate, and they send you a letter via personal email about your current status? That's what has been given to me....different system from other schools, so was just wondering if I was missing something or not..

Good luck to everyone.

Edited by amina26

I have applied to both CSUF and CSULB too, have yet to hear anything. I checked on both websites and both have said they received my application but that is it.

Is this the same for everyone else when checking their CSULB app status: You enter your ID and birthdate, and they send you a letter via personal email about your current status? That's what has been given to me....different system from other schools, so was just wondering if I was missing something or not..

Good luck to everyone.

I don't check my status online because they never update it. I spoke to the administrator at csulb she said it's best to just wait for an email. I am on the pending list at csulb. Rejected from csun.

Alright guys, admissions people arent the nicest and i was hoping someone could help me out. 

I havent received ANY notification from CSULB or LA since I turned in my application. LB 2/6 and LA 1/15...

No email saying pending to csulb or anything whatsoever...

can anyone speculate what that means? Have they maybe not gotten to my app yet?.. 

well I just got off the phone with CSULB and they havent even looked at my app yet. People should know by end of May... 

They also have an acceptance rate of 18-24%, varying each year. 

well I just got off the phone with CSULB and they havent even looked at my app yet. People should know by end of May...

They also have an acceptance rate of 18-24%, varying each year.

I was told the same thing....this sucks!

Just received my pending status...Here's to more waiting! I'm just glad I'm not completely rejected yet! Haha

Sorry I probably already asked but when did u apply? I have yet to receive anything. Good luck!

I applied on January 24th. Thanks! Good luck to you as well.

Darn it so did I! And haven't received anything :( hopefully they are getting to my application soon.

Thanks!!!!

Did u get notification via email?

I applied on January 24th. Thanks! Good luck to you as well.

Darn it so did I! And haven't received anything :( hopefully they are getting to my application soon.

Thanks!!!!

Did u get notification via email?