Waitlist Thread

Zukunftsmusik

I feel all jittery, I just got an email from UVA saying I'm high on the waitlist and that if someone doesn't accept it's likely I will be. So seriously, if you are accepted at UVA and are probably going to decline, please do so as soon as possible. If you are going to accept at UVA and haven't yet, do that as soon as possible, I'll like to be able to tell Florida as soon as possible what I'm doing, so if I need to get rejected from UVA I would like that to happen now rather than later.

Also did anyone else get this same email from UVA?

I feel all jittery, I just got an email from UVA saying I'm high on the waitlist and that if someone doesn't accept it's likely I will be. So seriously, if you are accepted at UVA and are probably going to decline, please do so as soon as possible. If you are going to accept at UVA and haven't yet, do that as soon as possible, I'll like to be able to tell Florida as soon as possible what I'm doing, so if I need to get rejected from UVA I would like that to happen now rather than later.

I'm rooting for you! 

Just got an email from Texas informing me that I will very likely get an offer. I will accept if so, and promptly remove myself from the Wisconsin wait-list. The waiting is killing me though!

Austin is such a great place to live. I really hope you get in. If you do, feel free to PM me if you want info on neighborhoods, transportation, or anything else. Pulling for you!

I feel like this is the most high profile drama remaining out of everyone's hopes to get in (now that BSG got off the wait list at GSU). I'm excited to see how it turns out!! Good luck!

Totally don't want to be a buzz-kill, but I thought that people would want to know this info. I learned from Madison that, as of Friday, they had only one place open. It seems like almost all of the people initially accepted ended up accepting their offers--which is a great sign for Madison and its appeal. But, since it's coming down to the wire, I thought I'd share what I was told for those waiting for a response.

Austin is such a great place to live. I really hope you get in. If you do, feel free to PM me if you want info on neighborhoods, transportation, or anything else. Pulling for you!

This is my lucky day! I was also informed I'm next in line at Wisconsin. I still think UT is the right choice, but honestly... having both options on the table, it's tough!

This is my lucky day! I was also informed I'm next in line at Wisconsin. I still think UT is the right choice, but honestly... having both options on the table, it's tough!

Did they tell you that you are #1 on the waitlist with one spot available? Or #2? Will someone be letting them know at noon tomorrow?

Did they tell you that you are #1 on the waitlist with one spot available? Or #2? Will someone be letting them know at noon tomorrow?

I was told that there is one position available. They are waiting to hear from this student by tomorrow. And I'm "#1" on the wait-list. But, as I said, I am very likely accepting UT's offer, if they extend me one (which they very likely will), so this means whoever is #2 on the UW-M wait-list is in good shape, as far as I can tell.

I was told that there is one position available. They are waiting to hear from this student by tomorrow. And I'm "#1" on the wait-list. But, as I said, I am very likely accepting UT's offer, if they extend me one (which they very likely will), so this means whoever is #2 on the UW-M wait-list is in good shape, as far as I can tell.

However it shakes out, congrats! 

Messaged ya. =P