how old are you?

ramamama

On 2/5/2017 at 9:50 PM, hantoo said:

I just turned 23--I finished undergrad almost exactly 1 year ago and will start a PhD program this fall. Grad school rocks because you can start at pretty much any age, and personally I think it's never too late to pursue something you love. Awesome to see people of many ages continuing to learn :) 

Agreed :D Age is never the limit when it comes to learning. I did an advanced diploma program when I was 17, and most of my classmates were 25-55. It feels great to learn from one another.

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

31 now and applied for my first MFA program and exploring this whole potential avenue (which I’m anxiously waiting here from!) completed my undergrad 9 years ago and spent time working and exploring my two fields of performing arts and psychology. (Had a broken engagement in there that shook up a few of those years too ?) I have gone around in my head about my age too and this being the best direction but I keep coming back to the conclusion that you are never the wrong age, or to old,  to give yourself a chance to gain more out of life and what you love and this post proves it!! Glad to feel not alone! ?

• 2 weeks later...

25. Going to be going to grad school at 26 (birthday is in June), which is okay with me. I'd have preferred to have done in before 25, but sadly, life had other plans. That's okay, moving forward. :)

• 1 month later...

Graduated from my BA Film Studies whilst just turning 26 (ceremony was like the day before), graduated from MA Contemporary Art Theory at 27, by the time I begin my PhD Performing and Media Arts this Fall, I'll be 29.

• 1 year later...
On 3/28/2010 at 9:57 PM, elwen said:

60, yes, sixty. Don't freak--started law school at 52, but found out just how evil most lawyers are and walked out. decided to follow my bliss-painting.

I assume you are in a MFA painting program?