MFA 2015 All Art ADMISSIONS freak-out forum!!!!!!!!

Xxanderr

I think VCU sends out emails this Friday and Hunter sends theirs the first Friday of March

What makes you think VCU would send out emails this Friday? From which department?

Last year I thought it was well into March before folks heard anything...

Edited by Coreythegiraffe

Congratulations to everyone with any kind of results! If I bit my nails I'd be biting my nails.

To those who have heard from UC Irvine and UT Austin... do you mind me asking how it went if you interviewed? I'm a little bummed not to have heard anything from them but still interested to know any infos for next time

If you havent already, check out these Grayson Perry / BBC talks. I think there are 4-5 talks in total. Really good stuff. http://www.bbc.co.uk/podcasts/series/reith

The Salon talks from Art Basel can be found on Youtube. The forum doesn't allow a link to youtube... just search "art basel salon talks"

Any clue when Columbia speaks?

From what I've hunted down, interview invites should come out sometime this month and interviews will be mid march? Edited by d e o

Congrats on all the interviews! Did you apply for painting or sculpture? I'm still waiting to hear from tyler...

I applied to painting/drawing for all the programs

Got a call today from SAIC with someone from the photography department admissions. They left a voicemail but didn't say why they wanted to speak. Is it fair to assume that I got an interview? I called back after work but didn't get a pickup. :(

Got a call today from SAIC with someone from the photography department admissions. They left a voicemail but didn't say why they wanted to speak. Is it fair to assume that I got an interview? I called back after work but didn't get a pickup. :(

yeah. got a call from them today too and it was for an interview. 

Haven't heard anything from RISD yet... But, each department sends out requests at their own discretion. I emailed RISD and that's what the admission department told me.... Does anyone know if they send out requests/rejections at the same time? Yale had the good manners to do that!  

I have an interview with Mt. Royal too!  Good luck!  Eeeek

Columbia

Mica - Interview 02/18

Hunter

VCU

Bard

Edited by meggyc

meggyc - did you get an email about it or phone call? and when? good luck!

OMG I have the same question. Was it from a specific person, or just general email? ...