2015 Canadian SLP Thread!

Yay congrats! :)

CONGRATSSS!!!

Congrats!

Thanks everybody!! I'm still very curious to see if I'd get into Western, but I think I'm already sold on Alberta.

This is so surreal! I didn't expect to hear this soon!

Someone should start a facebook group soon so we can all get to know our future classmates :)

Hey everyone,
I was wondering if it is mandatory that we make an account on rosie to figure out our application status for Toronto, or will we be getting our acceptance through emails? 
Goodluck everyone

Hey everyone,

I was wondering if it is mandatory that we make an account on rosie to figure out our application status for Toronto, or will we be getting our acceptance through emails? 

Goodluck everyone

I believe they send out an email tomorrow morning! I have made a ROSI account and it says 'invited' but its not clear if that means accepted or not as of just yet..

I've been following for awhile, and to be honest, this has been such a support during this whole process.  So, thank you to you all for your posts. Accepted to Western! …and very excited!