2015 Canadian SLP Thread!

What do peoples' registration statuses say on the UofT website? I know a few days ago there was nothing listed. Mine shows up as "invited" now.

Mine still says applicant data not found :(

Anybody else?

Anybody else?

Mine says the exact same thing. I hope its just a default thing and not that they actually can't find my application! I'm sure we're fine :)

Anybody else?

Mine says the exact same thing. I hope its just a default thing and not that they actually can't find my application! I'm sure we're fine :)

Mine still says that too!

What do peoples' registration statuses say on the UofT website? I know a few days ago there was nothing listed. Mine shows up as "invited" now.

same here, lists the SLP program, enrolment date and semester and also says invited!

I wish I could even sign onto the website.. i really hope they were not lying when they said the site was only applicable to individuals who applied for housing :(

same here, lists the SLP program, enrolment date and semester and also says invited!

Hey everyone,

I've been lurking on here for a while! After logging into Student Web Service/ROSI my status also says "invited". Starting to freak out - it just seems odd to see something there prior to April 1st so I don't want to get my hopes up...

Mine still says "applicant data not found". Glad I'm not the only one!  

if you just activated your logonID/ROSI account, today or yesterday it might not show up right away.

give it a few days.

Edited by MrBombastic

Anybody else?

I wish I could even sign onto the website.. i really hope they were not lying when they said the site was only applicable to individuals who applied for housing :(

Mine still says "applicant data not found". Glad I'm not the only one!  

I figured it out - I was personally logging on to the wrong website so you guys might have been too!

You need to go to ROSI and use your student number to make yourself a pin, and then log in there. The login website from the first email we got was just the website for housing.

Where are you guys seeing your status as "invited"? Is it on the main page under Registration?? I just activated mine yesterday and right now it just says no registration history. 

I didn't even get log in information! I feel so left out! I am just using my old student number to log into rosi but it still shows my undergrad information :( :(

I figured it out - I was personally logging on to the wrong website so you guys might have been too!

You need to go to ROSI and use your student number to make yourself a pin, and then log in there. The login website from the first email we got was just the website for housing.

On ROSI, mine just says "no registration history" under the registration headline :(

On ROSI, mine just says "no registration history" under the registration headline :(

Darn, here I thought I had solved everyone's problem.

Keep in mind theyre likely going through and doing all of the applicants - they didnt tell us to sign on to this so I dont think theyre necessarily ready for us we just figured it out :P 

I've accepted the offer from UAlberta!
If anyone else has already made this decision we should make contact, it would be great to know a few people before moving to a new city!  :)

I've accepted the offer from UAlberta!

If anyone else has already made this decision we should make contact, it would be great to know a few people before moving to a new city!   :)

I've also accepted the offer :) I think you might have received the same email as I did earlier today! 

For those of you who didn't get in to McGill and are waiting to hear back from Ontario schools, don't give up hope!! I was rejected last year by McGill but I was accepted by Western, Dal, and UofA. I know of 3 other people who were also rejected by McGill and were accepted by both UofT and Western. My personal theory is that McGill is looking for a very specific type of applicant and that the Ontario schools are looking for more diverse applicants. If anyone is trying to decide between schools and wants to know more about the program at Western, feel free to private message me. Good luck for April 1st everyone!

So just to confirm, Toronto will most likely email us in the daytime on April 1st, but Western will update our student center accounts at midnight Ontario time? The suspense is killing me!

So just to confirm, Toronto will most likely email us in the daytime on April 1st, but Western will update our student center accounts at midnight Ontario time? The suspense is killing me!

I can't even begin to explain how nervous I am! We're all thinking that it is tomorrow at midnight???

Yeah it will be released on the student centre website at around midnight on Wednesday morning or Tuesday night.. however you want to think about it!

I am so so so nervous too!

I just wanted to say best of luck to everyone out there for SLP. 

I know I've personally been struggling a lot with the admission process this time around (it's my second time applying). 

Home stretch, keep yourself busy and distracted.