2015 Canadian SLP Thread!

lol, so it turns out my joinid is already activated because I am a U of T alumni. I just logged on. I feel silly now. Oreoz.. did you go to u of t as well? Maybe that is why you didnt get one?

nins, have you tried logging into ROSI/SWS?

Does it say anything about for registration for "FALL 2015"?

Does it say anything next to the "Status"?

Edited by MrBombastic

nins, have you tried logging into ROSI/SWS?

Does it say anything about for registration for "FALL 2015"?

Does it say anything next to the "Status"?

Mine says cancelled haha. And non-degree student?

Does your say something different?

I am assuming rosi will not change until we get accepted and accept the offer

Mine says cancelled haha. And non-degree student?

Does your say something different?

I am assuming rosi will not change until we get accepted and accept the offer

See on my Western account (because I go here) it says status 'applied' and that will change on April 1st.. so Im just wondering if there should be somewhere that shows that the application is in progress.. Glad that everyone is in the same boat though.

I'm confused :(

I applied to Western and Toronto two years ago but I was never a student at either university. Where am I suppose to check the status of my applications? Help!

I just got on the wait list at Dalhousie. I should be happier but being on the wait list at Alberta and Dalhousie is so frustrating. It's my second time applying and I'm so worried I won't get in. Anyone know how many places are on the wait list at Dalhousie?

I've also been placed on Dal's wait list, doesn't really bother me as I've already been accepted to my first choice school.

Good luck everyone!

I applied to Western and Toronto two years ago but I was never a student at either university. Where am I suppose to check the status of my applications? Help!

My friend applied last year but was never a student and she had to contact them because apparently its different for you. I think it may be the same login ID and such as the first time you applied but it cant hurt to ask. 

The email with the JOINid was only sent to students who were interested in housing at U of T, don't worry! 

Hey everyone, 

Just wanted to place a nice reminder that if you are on a waitlist and have been accepted to another school that you know you will be attending please inform the school you are waitlisted at so others can be moved up on the list :) I can understand how exciting it is to be accepted and that this isn't a priority but those of us on waitlists thank you :)  

Hey everyone, 

Just wanted to place a nice reminder that if you are on a waitlist and have been accepted to another school that you know you will be attending please inform the school you are waitlisted at so others can be moved up on the list :) I can understand how exciting it is to be accepted and that this isn't a priority but those of us on waitlists thank you :)

Yes please! :)

For those of you applying to U of T who got the Ujoined email - when you log on what does it say? I clicked 'check status' and it says 'no applicant information available'. I know the acceptance isnt out until April 1st but I would think it would at least say applied or something. Does anything different happen to anyone else?

When I login to the "join u of t" page and click "check status", it says "applicant data not found". This is my second time applying. Last time I applied was 2 years ago. I'm so worried! I guess I should email them. Is anyone else seeing this?