Where are you applying for 2015?

TruffleTime

hello guyz... my application status for cu boulder recently shows that a decision has been made and i will contacted with further details.... no mention about admit/reject !

Is it their way of saying its an reject ? I'm confused and worried

i wish they just say the decision already :( 

hello guyz... my application status for cu boulder recently shows that a decision has been made and i will contacted with further details.... no mention about admit/reject !

Is it their way of saying its an reject ? I'm confused and worried

i wish they just say the decision already :(

I just checked my status online and it still says:

"Your application is complete. The admissions committee is reviewing your file."

Now I am getting even more worried but I'll post here if I hear anything. Someone had posted in the survey section that they've been accepted unofficially, so I am increasingly less optimistic for myself. Did you get an interview?

Hi everyone.  Still no word from Kentucky, but I will be primarily disconnecting from this thread as I have accepted an offer from another school since I won a 3yr competitive predoc fellowship.  I will have 2 foci, one of which will be geography but I will not be attached to a geography department as my home.  Its where I should be, but bummed Kentucky is so slow this year.   I will be at Michigan State so if anyone happens to be going there, you are welcome to message me to connect. Best of luck to you all.  I will be peeking in now and then to see who is going where.

"Your application is complete. The admissions committee is reviewing your file."

Now I am getting even more worried but I'll post here if I hear anything. Someone had posted in the survey section that they've been accepted unofficially, so I am increasingly less optimistic for myself. Did you get an interview?

Mine says the same thing. I didn't interview; not feeling especially optimistic either.

Waitlisted in Indiana... :( Its my top choice too among the three schools I applied. Fingers crossed!

Who do you want to work with at Indiana?

He's a relatively new professor in geography department but there's a strong research fit with him. His name is Majed Akhter. There's also another person who's also has a regional interest in South Asia which is incredibly rare.

Rejected for CU Boulder masters prog, No interview ! V V dissapointed

Now, i'm starting to think i've made a mistake applying to only 4 univ... Got CU Boulder reject and suny admit so far. waiting for oregon state n univ of kentucky.

I need your suggestions , are there any good colleges which accept applications even now in US?  

Now, i'm starting to think i've made a mistake applying to only 4 univ... Got CU Boulder reject and suny admit so far. waiting for oregon state n univ of kentucky.

I need your suggestions , are there any good colleges which accept applications even now in US?  

I don't know of any that are admitting for fall but there are some programs that will admit for spring if you're interested in looking into those :)

I still have the same status on the webpage and no response from the graduate department. How did the department contact you?

I don't know of any that are admitting for fall but there are some programs that will admit for spring if you're interested in looking into those :)

I still have the same status on the webpage and no response from the graduate department. How did the department contact you?

they contacted me through mail saying that there are 130 applicants this year and only 1/6th can be admitted and stuff like that 

any good german universities u know?

Happyoutlier- A friend who applied to Indiana University said they have not made any decisions yet so perhaps your waitlisted status is just a way to put you on hold while they make their decisions. Good luck.

For those of you who got that dreaded rejection from CU Boulder- has your online status changed? I think I may have been rejected so hard that they didn't bother to send an email or update my application status! 

Thanks

Haha!  Don't worry.  They'll definitely send you an email if you're rejected.  I don't believe my status changed on the website.  Although, I didn't really check it after the initial confirmation that I was rejected.  Be sure you're checking your spam folders.  I've heard emails sometimes end up there. 

If you haven't heard anything, you're probably on a waitlist.