Fall 2015 Acceptances (!)

Crapcrapcrap--in my haste to not be one of those people who post acceptances but not stats per the other thread, I put the wrong GRE score. It should be 168 verbal, not 169.

Dude. You just got into the #1 ranked English program in America. I think we'll let a minor typo slide. :P

Wow. I'm just so thrilled for you. Unbelievably so. I even emailed my wife to tell her (yes, I'm a nerd like that).

Ahhhhh! Berkeley!!!

YEEEEEEEEES amazing feat! Congratulations! :D :D :D 

Of course, I meant to say: YEEEEEEEEES THE CAULDRON HAS ERUPTED; IT SHALL BE DONE. MWAHAHAHAHA lol sorry characters help me with this whole process lolol

Form--or at least formal; but it didn't feel impersonal, and I don't know if there are differences btw offers--email from DGS, with attached letter outlining funding support. For what it's worth, my website app status hasn't changed; it still just says submitted. I'm half afraid I'll get another email saying "Oh, a thousand apologies! We sent that too soon. Didn't mean you. Sorry!"

Off to classes for the rest of the afternoon, because yes, I can totally focus on Old Norse right now.

Form--or at least formal; but it didn't feel impersonal, and I don't know if there are differences btw offers--email from DGS, with attached letter outlining funding support. For what it's worth, my website app status hasn't changed; it still just says submitted. I'm half afraid I'll get another email saying "Oh, a thousand apologies! We sent that too soon. Didn't mean you. Sorry!"

Off to classes for the rest of the afternoon, because yes, I can totally focus on Old Norse right now.

Congratulations! I'm relatively new to being active, but I am so happy for you. I know that standardised test stats can never be complete measures of an applicant's ability, but yours were so impressive. And the positivity on this forum is infectious, I think  :) 

Ahhh Congratz!! This is so great!

I got into Berkeley too. *total shock* With a "prestigious fellowship nomination," and basically the same (quite warm, but form) letter that unræd got. I can't even believe it.

Amazing! Two GradCafe Berkeley admits in one day is awesome. Much congratulations!

I got into Berkeley too. *total shock* With a "prestigious fellowship nomination," and basically the same (quite warm, but form) letter that unræd got. I can't even believe it.

This is all so amazing. Congrats to you guys -- really impressive.