Accepted to Hunter 2015?

TEM33056

Thank you TEM33056. I called them. They connected me to the grad admissions. Apparently internationals get an applicant ID number which we use instead. Thank you :)

Accepted for Spring 2016! Probably going but still waiting on word from a couple schools.

On my acceptance letter (email) it says I will receive the official one via snail mail in September. So I believe this means that Spring people have a bit more time to accept the offer

True.

I called the fin aid dept and they said to fill out a CUNY supplement form on cunyfirst after April 15th

Is that for scholarships?

I emailed finaid and they said all the funds had already been given out..hope this is not true..but I also didn't accept yet--do they award after you've accepted only?

I emailed finaid and they said all the funds had already been given out..hope this is not true..but I also didn't accept yet--do they award after you've accepted only?

Just a heads up the today was the deadline to accept

I called the grad admissions office & it seems for Spring admits, we will not be able to create our CUNYFirst accounts until Sept./Oct. That is also when we will receive our official letters. So I believe fin aid is done at different times for Fall & Spring admits.

I called the grad admissions office & it seems for Spring admits, we will not be able to create our CUNYFirst accounts until Sept./Oct. That is also when we will receive our official letters. So I believe fin aid is done at different times for Fall & Spring admits.

Ok, so there is a chance we will still get scholarships/funding and it has only been awarded to fall students? :)

I tried doing the meningitis thing on CUNY first but it isn't showing up the way the instructions say. I called and emailed my old school yesterday and asked them to fax it. How did you find out that they were processed?

• 5 months later...
On 2015/4/11 上午10:04:46, CandidCaleb said:

Hello I haven't received a letter yet but was accepted via email for Spring 2016!

I'm definitely going! I just wish I was able to call for more info on Spring admits

Hi CandidCaleb, did you get any information about making a deposit? I am freaking out now because i have not heard anything since i got my acceptance letter for Spring 2016. 

No student ID, no mail (except a piece of paper stating that I am accepted for Spring), no link and no nothing! What do I do? I am international and freaking out in HK...

Any Spring semester friends got the same problem?