HESA Masters 2016

rgreen

On 2/14/2016 at 0:33 AM, Snow21 said:

Thanks for the feedback on Northern Arizona and Seattle U. I'm not planning on applying  for this fall. I'm hoping to get in for fall 2017, so I've got a little time to learn more. 

Sorry for the confusion by OSU I meant Oregon State University. 

No problem! 

I applied to Oregon State as well. Recently completed my phone interview there. I'll be interviewing with Northern Arizona next week. If you have any questions about either schools or the grad application process in general, feel free to shoot me a message.

Edited by janetjanejune

On 2/12/2016 at 8:58 PM, Snow21 said:

Hey everyone. I know y'all are in the throes of interviews and acceptance letters but I have a question for Fall 2016 apps. Has anyone applied to or have any info about the feel/ perception of the programs at Northern Arizona University, Seattle U, SUNY Buffalo or OSU? I'd appreciate any insights. 

I was accepted at OSU! Feel free to message me

• 6 months later...

Hi! I am applying for the fall 17 semester and my main aim is to be in New York. Can anyone help me with which schools other than NYU to apply. I read someone is applying to Columbia, but what is the course there? 

I am very keen to get into NYU- HESA course, any tips and suggestions on what to do:?

any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks a lot. 

Hi @kritika31,

I'm not trying to be rude, but why don't you do an internet search for universities in new york (city), and then search their higher ed/student affairs programs? This would be much more efficient and personalized than asking a forum.

http://www.tc.columbia.edu/organization-and-leadership/higher-and-postsecondary-education/

On 8/23/2016 at 2:50 AM, kritika31 said:

Hi! I am applying for the fall 17 semester and my main aim is to be in New York. Can anyone help me with which schools other than NYU to apply. I read someone is applying to Columbia, but what is the course there? 

I am very keen to get into NYU- HESA course, any tips and suggestions on what to do:?

any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks a lot. 

If you want to be in NYC itself, your options are CUNY-Baruch, Columbia, NYU and SUNY-Stony Brook's Manhattan program.

If you'll consider nearby (northern) NJ, you can add Montclair State, Rutgers-New Brunswick and Seton Hall.

If you'll consider Long Island, you can add Hofstra and SUNY-Stony Brook's LI program.

Best of luck with your searching!

12 hours ago, hesadork said:

If you want to be in NYC itself, your options are CUNY-Baruch, Columbia, NYU and SUNY-Stony Brook's Manhattan program.

If you'll consider nearby (northern) NJ, you can add Montclair State, Rutgers-New Brunswick and Seton Hall.

If you'll consider Long Island, you can add Hofstra and SUNY-Stony Brook's LI program.

Best of luck with your searching!

thank you so much!!!! this has been a huge help!