So what are YOU stress eating???

sjoh197

4 minutes ago, nevermind said:

You'll fit well into academia then. :)

Good to hear! I even have the poverty lifestyle down. I'm drinking Taaka. It's 7 dollars per liter. :D 

I don't suffer from stress-eating, however....... stress-shopping.

I'm constantly scowering online stores, looking at clothes, jewelry, makeup. I have only ordered twice so far (both for birthdays - ok ok one is my own birthday), but I know I'm playing a dangerous game here :unsure:

4 hours ago, bugabooo said:

Update: grapes!

(they're fermented. it's actually wine. often with bendy straws. It's fine.)

@Bugaboo, Solid life choice. I might drink some now.

I'm stress eating cookies. I bake two or three a night and browse gradcafe. Why is this so stressful?!

On January 26, 2016 at 9:34 AM, reddog said:

I'm constantly scowering online stores, looking at clothes, jewelry, makeup. I have only ordered twice so far (both for birthdays - ok ok one is my own birthday), but I know I'm playing a dangerous game here :unsure:

You should check out the colour pop lipsticks! They're only $6 each and free shipping if you spend over $30. It's my stress-obsession 

On 1/30/2016 at 11:18 AM, morifol said:

I almost don't eat. I mean, I do, but I don't feel food; don't enjoy food. I know that one of my top choices is going to decide next week. Would you it in this situation?!

Drown my fears in cheap booze?

That's what I'd probably do.

On 1/26/2016 at 9:34 AM, reddog said:

Just bought a tablet and a bunch of books. It's a disease.

Edited by Schwarzwald

7 hours ago, CornUltimatum said:

I wasn't stress eating for this past month... that is until girl scout cookie season started. My SO got 5 boxes of sweet, sweet goodness. 

I need to find a Girl Scout. Some thin mints would help ease the stress, right? ;)

What's your favorite kind?

On January 26, 2016 at 10:34 AM, reddog said:

I stress shop, too. It's really bas because I just quit my retail job recently because I was hired to help with a cool research project. This is my first weekend where I have things to do, but don't have to be anywhere to do them, so I'm doing probably six months of laundry. (Over the past six months I've done a load per week, but worn more than a load of clothes per week.) I am currently horrified at the amount of clothing I purchased while working at a cute boutique. O.o

I bought a fountain pen while stress shopping.

For stress-eating, my go-to has become Bourbon biscuits (basically just British chocolate sandwich cookies). But for some cruel reason, the grocery has been out of them for a WHOLE WEEK. I don't know what to do with myself.