Has anyone heard from...

FeelTheBern

1 hour ago, psychgal2112 said:

Rutgers social had their interview on the 19th!

I thought I had seen something like that but I wasn't sure if they differentiated between the 2 campuses on interview dates. Thanks for the confirmation! 

2 hours ago, Mystic_Fog said:

Social Psych programs from Rutgers and University of Washington-Seattle?

I did a Skype interview with my POI in social psych at UW-Seattle. Their interview is scheduled around this weekend some time, and they've finalized their invitations. I can't remember the exact date because I didn't make the in-person cut.

Just now, quietq said:

I did a Skype interview with my POI in social psych at UW-Seattle. Their interview is scheduled around this weekend some time, and they've finalized their invitations. I can't remember the exact date because I didn't make the in-person cut.

Ok thanks! And sorry to hear :(

5 hours ago, Mystic_Fog said:

I thought I had seen something like that but I wasn't sure if they differentiated between the 2 campuses on interview dates. Thanks for the confirmation! 

Oh wait, I'm not sure about the other campuses, but I know for sure that New Brunswick had theirs on that date! And no problem :)

Has anyone heard anything about Michigan State's ecological/community psych program? I'm not expecting much since I know there's been at least one acceptance, but I have yet to hear anything either way. If you could post something publicly or send me a message with any info, I'd appreciate it!

4 hours ago, Psyched Out said:

Has anyone heard from UMaine or Drexel's clinical programs?

I know for Drexel's clinical psych phd program in the results section they are listing interviews, rejections, and acceptances around feb 29th to now

Has anyone heard from Columbia University's Teachers College or Fordham University post-interview for their School Psychology PhD programs? Thanks!

Has anyone heard from Duquesne School Psychology PhD or University of Tennessee Knoxville School Psychology PhD( I know this school was asked last week)?

I haven't heard anything and feeling incredibly anxious and mildly depressed due to lack of news :(

1 hour ago, Tierani said:

Has anyone heard from Duquesne School Psychology PhD or University of Tennessee Knoxville School Psychology PhD( I know this school was asked last week)?

I haven't heard anything and feeling incredibly anxious and mildly depressed due to lack of news :(

Hi there - I interviewed at both places and haven't heard anything either. Perhaps we met? Keep your head up, it'll all work out! (Easier said than done, I know)

23 hours ago, Tierani said:

I received an email from UT-Knoxville today stating they send out some decisions but will continue to make more in the coming month for those waitlisted. I asked them to take my name off their list so someone else on the waitlist could be considered. 

2 hours ago, Jaguar21 said:

I received an email from UT-Knoxville today stating they send out some decisions but will continue to make more in the coming month for those waitlisted. I asked them to take my name off their list so someone else on the waitlist could be considered. 

Did you email them to get this response?

I suppose if I hadn't heard anything then it's a rejection. Thank you for updating me. Have you accepted elsewhere?