Has anyone heard from...

FeelTheBern

On 1/31/2016 at 10:38 AM, Flume said:

Anyone here currently attending Waterloo and know when they plan to send out acceptances for I/O psych? It seems like they send out acceptances for most of their psych programs at the same time. 

I just finished an interview at Waterloo in the cognitive department.  If they don't sent out invitations for another month or so I wouldn't be surprised.  Thanks for posting! I really liked Waterloo!!! I would definitely take it if offered.

4 hours ago, OldBat said:

Has anyone heard from Cornell or Princeton focusing on cognitive psychology? Those are the two I am aiming for if anything, and I haven't heard a word... 

I was just accepted to the cognitive program at Princeton.  Where you at the interview days? 

To the poster about UC Denver clinical psyc PhD, I applied and haven't heard anything either. However I didn't hear ( from someone I interviewed with at a different school) that some POIs that had interest in taking new students are no longer accepting applications for fall 2016. 

49 minutes ago, coffee_maniac said:

Has anyone heard back from counseling PhD programs at 

University of Nebraska Lincoln,

University of Hawaii - Manoa,

Boston College,

New York University,

Georgia State,

Virginia Commonwealth University

???

Thanks

I have one friend with an interview at commonwealth for the biopsych Ph.D. and another friend interviewing this weekend at Nebraska for a social psych Ph.D. program.

On 2/18/2016 at 2:02 PM, coffee_maniac said:

Has anyone heard back from counseling PhD programs at 

University of Nebraska Lincoln,

University of Hawaii - Manoa,

Boston College,

New York University,

Georgia State,

Virginia Commonwealth University

???

Thanks

I have a friend who has already interviewed at University Nebraska - Lincoln and heard back about the admission decision.

Has anyone who interviewed at University of Iowa heard back about waitlist/rejection post-interview? I've seen a couple of acceptances posted in the results, but haven't heard anything else otherwise. I called this past Friday and someone in the office (sounded like an undergraduate student) said she thought that first round of offers had all went out, but she wasn't 100% certain. 

On 2/15/2016 at 2:23 PM, emhopefulme said:

Hello! Just wondering if anyone heard from University of Louisville post-interview? 

Thank you for any info! 

Just saw them on the results page, was that you? *fingers crossed*

9 hours ago, Boronmage said:

Has anyone heard from Tufts social psychology?

They had their interview weekend this past weekend for short-listed candidates, February 21-22. It was for all areas.

Edited by FeelTheBern