Has anyone heard from these schools?

Has anyone heard from any of these schools? I haven't heard anything back from a single one and I'm starting to freak out.

1. U of Delaware (developing program)
  2. NY Medical College
  3. LSU Health Sciences Center
  4. UT El Paso
  5. Misercordia
  6. Salus
  7. U of Arkansas -Fayetteville 
  8. North Carolina Central University 
  9. FIU
  10. Nova Southeastern

Any input would be much appreciated! Thank you!!!!

GVSU is supposed to send out invitations for interviews in mid-february (so like now), but I haven't heard back yet! If none of us get any updates this weekend, I'm considering emailing them next week to see when they are planning on sending them out. This is so stressful lol

Has anyone heard from UMass Amherst? I see a few on the admissions results page have, yet others don't see anything on their Spire account like me. Any input would be appreciated. Thank you! 

So after hearing that there were a few acceptances for Amherst, I logged into Spire and found out I got accepted! It says congratulations on acceptance, and then there's a link to the admit letter. They also have a tab for confirming or rejecting the offer, but I'm nowhere near ready for that step yet. Good luck! I hope you hear something soon!

6 hours ago, maddiller3 said:

I got accepted to NCCU. I received an email from them on Tuesday telling me a decision was made and to check my portal!

Hmmm.. I haven't received an email from them at all. Maybe not a good sign? 

I've not heard from UDEL. I don't even know when they are posting acceptances. 

Anyone heard from or know when we can expect to hear from and the method of notification:

Marshall U

Indiana U of PA

California U of PA

University of Delaware 

West Carolina U

East Tennessee State 

Western Kentucky University Online Part time

On 2/28/2016 at 4:55 AM, clmogel said:

Anyone heard from or know when we can expect to hear from and the method of notification:

Marshall U

Indiana U of PA

California U of PA

University of Delaware 

West Carolina U

East Tennessee State 

Western Carolina is sending out their first round of acceptances the end of this week or beginning of next.

Anyone hear anything from MGH? My portal still says being reviewed, but saw on the forum someone got accepted, so curious if it was by email/mail? Thanks! 

3 hours ago, MrsH said:

Anyone hear anything from MGH? My portal still says being reviewed, but saw on the forum someone got accepted, so curious if it was by email/mail? Thanks! 

I'm pretty sure that person was notified by phone. From what I've heard in the past MGH calls those who are accepted with funding first, then calls those accepted but with no funding, then emails the rest with rejections I think? Mine says it's still being reviewed too :( 

Does anyone know if Nazareth sends out their acceptances in waves? I know a lot of people got accepted yesterday but I didn't see any rejections or wait lists and I haven't heard anything from them.

Has anyone heard anything from Southern Illinois University @ Carbondale? I have not heard back from the department on a ballpark date to expect decisions

46 minutes ago, cosmicmorgan said:

Has anyone heard anything from Southern Illinois University @ Carbondale? I have not heard back from the department on a ballpark date to expect decisions

I haven't heard anything from them either. I think I saw on the results page that they had begun notifying people in other programs so hopefully ours will come soon! 

On February 28, 2016 at 4:55 AM, clmogel said:

Marshall U

Indiana U of PA

California U of PA

University of Delaware 

West Carolina U

East Tennessee State 

Called Western Carolina after seeing some acceptances and some rejections and they sent out their first round, and if you didn't hear you're still in the pool or on the waiting list. I'm on the "waiting list" I guess lol we should get an email when they update the VIP portal

On ‎2‎/‎18‎/‎2016 at 6:04 PM, Cookie Hall said:

Has anyone heard from any of these schools? I haven't heard anything back from a single one and I'm starting to freak out.

1.  Fontbonne
  2. U of Delaware (developing program)
  3. NY Medical College
  4. LSU Health Sciences Center
  5. UT El Paso
  6. Misercordia
  7. Salus
  8. U of Arkansas -Fayetteville 
  9. North Carolina Central University 
  10. FIU
  11. Nova Southeastern
  12. GVSU

Any input would be much appreciated! Thank you!!!!

I'm also wondering about Nova Southeastern!

Marshall contacted me through email, not postal mail. That was in January though. The waiting game is the worst part.  Hope that helps!