GW Elliott Fall 2016

hina234

3 minutes ago, coffeeandtravel said:

I haven't heard anything...do they let you know if you didn't get it, or just if you did?

That's what I'm wondering. I don't want to be left hanging if I didn't get it. 

37 minutes ago, coffeeandtravel said:

Yeah I feel like I read something that implied that's the case. I'm wondering if I should email them...

Is there a contact email/phone number on their website that you found? I don't see one. 

4 minutes ago, coffeeandtravel said:

No I couldn't find one either...

I guess we just have to wait then. I wonder if admissions could tell us anything about it...

Just now, MKrys said:

I guess we just have to wait then. I wonder if admissions could tell us anything about it...

I'm going to operate under the assumption that I didn't get it and if I do then that will certainly change things. I think if I don't get it, GW is officially off my list of contenders. 

1 hour ago, coffeeandtravel said:

I haven't heard anything...do they let you know if you didn't get it, or just if you did?

I applied last year and never ended up hearing anything back. :(

I'm officially putting my deposit for GW down today, so hopefully I'll see some of you next year! I'm in the one-year mid-career program, but I can take classes in all different areas, so will surely have classes with some of you. :) Best of luck everyone with your decisions and I'm really curious to hear where everyone ends up!!

Edited by kaseyleigh

6 minutes ago, kaseyleigh said:

I'm officially putting my deposit for GW down today, so hopefully I'll see some of you next year! I'm in the one-year mid-career program, but I can take classes in all different areas, so will surely have classes with some of you. :) Best of luck everyone with your decisions and I'm really curious to hear where everyone ends up!!

I am doing the deposit for GW today too. I'm going to be in the 2-year Security Policy Studies program.  My name is Karen Main. See you around!  ?

58 minutes ago, ESIAGradStudentSPS16-18 said:

I am doing the deposit for GW today too. I'm going to be in the 2-year Security Policy Studies program.  My name is Karen Main. See you around!  ?

Nice to meet you Karen!! My name is Kasey Stricklin. :) I plan on focusing a lot on security, so I'll definitely be in some of those courses!

3 hours ago, ESIAGradStudentSPS16-18 said:

Will you be attending the 4/8 Admitted Student day? 

I won't be there... I work for a law school currently and we actually have our own Admitted Students Day that day! If you go, though, let me know how it is! I wish I could go and meet everyone.

3 hours ago, kaseyleigh said:

I won't be there... I work for a law school currently and we actually have our own Admitted Students Day that day! If you go, though, let me know how it is! I wish I could go and meet everyone.

I am going. I will fill you in! 

Is anyone going to the admitted student day on Friday? If so I hope you can report back what it's like!!

Still no emails from Wolcott anyone?