What schools are you waiting to hear from?

Has anyone heard from University of New Hampshire? I know only 1 or 2 people heard acceptances about 2 weeks ago but I haven't seen anything about waitlist or rejections. Also there's different tracks. Any info would be so helpful! It's the last school I have to hear from!!

20 hours ago, slptobe92 said:

Yeah I got a rejection letter in the mail yesterday. Not sure if my file was reviewed 100% cause initially they lost one of my transcripts and were going to withdraw my application but then they found my transcript the day after the deadline (I had applied like two months earlier) and said it would all be fine.

@slptobe92 Not sure if this'll make you feel better or worse, but I had something similar happen with SCSU where I had sent them my GRE scores but they said my application was incomplete and would be withdrawing my application. I emailed them back and they said they actually had received them but hadn't attached them to my file and would reactivate my account and I ended up getting accepted here. So I'm not sure if it's the same for every case but they probably gave you equal consideration. Again, not sure if that makes you feel better or worse, but I would at least want to know I hadn't been dismissed without proper consideration.

LIU Post and CUNY Brooklyn were my top two choices - was accepted into Post but am still waiting to hear back from Brooklyn. I had an interview back in February but haven't been notified of a decision yet.

Has anyone else still not heard from Arizona State University? My portal still says "in review" and I believe they sent out some acceptances last week. I've been accepted to one of my top choices already and would like to accept my offer, but am waiting on ASU before I make a final decision. It's just making me anxious because decision deadlines are coming up so soon! 

6 hours ago, Gingiestrong said:

Has anyone else still not heard from Arizona State University? My portal still says "in review" and I believe they sent out some acceptances last week. I've been accepted to one of my top choices already and would like to accept my offer, but am waiting on ASU before I make a final decision. It's just making me anxious because decision deadlines are coming up so soon! 

Still waiting on ASU too!!  My portal says the same thing.  This is ridiculous!  I've also already been accepted but it would be nice to know.  

On 3/21/2016 at 7:29 AM, lindsey8 said:

Has anyone else not heard back from the University of Arizona yet?!

They sent out their 1st round of acceptances March 16.

I feel as though I'm the last person to be waiting on Temple University. Anyone else still waiting? I know decisions have been going out in waves starting as early as the end of February. But I haven't seen much activity on the results search recently. On the portal it says decisions can take 4-8 weeks. But it has now been eight weeks since the February 1st deadline. I know it's probably not a good sign that I haven't heard, but I would just like to know the decision so I can make a decision about where I will be attending. Temple's lower tuition and location would play a big part in my decision making process. Am I the only one left waiting??

2 hours ago, js said:

I feel as though I'm the last person to be waiting on Temple University. Anyone else still waiting? I know decisions have been going out in waves starting as early as the end of February. But I haven't seen much activity on the results search recently. On the portal it says decisions can take 4-8 weeks. But it has now been eight weeks since the February 1st deadline. I know it's probably not a good sign that I haven't heard, but I would just like to know the decision so I can make a decision about where I will be attending. Temple's lower tuition and location would play a big part in my decision making process. Am I the only one left waiting??

You're not alone!

I am still waiting to hear from Temple as well. I check the portal almost daily, but no changes. I am an out-of-state applicant, but my family lives in Pennsylvania, so it's high on my list. But, like you, I'm losing hope. 

I've been (not so patiently) waiting for all my decisions to come in so I can finally commit! 

3 minutes ago, KNichole said:

You're not alone!

I am still waiting to hear from Temple as well. I check the portal almost daily, but no changes. I am an out-of-state applicant, but my family lives in Pennsylvania, so it's high on my list. But, like you, I'm losing hope. 

I've been (not so patiently) waiting for all my decisions to come in so I can finally commit! 

I'm happy to hear I'm not alone, but it sucks that you're in the same boat! Have you tried calling or emailing? 

On 3/23/2016 at 2:37 PM, emilyf said:

Has anyone heard from University of New Hampshire? I know only 1 or 2 people heard acceptances about 2 weeks ago but I haven't seen anything about waitlist or rejections. Also there's different tracks. Any info would be so helpful! It's the last school I have to hear from!!

I spoke with someone in admissions last Thursday. He said all the acceptances and rejections had already gone out. So I guess that means the rest of us are in some kind of limbo since we aren't technically on the waitlist. It was confusing. There were 200 applicants for 20 spots...eeeekkkk

6 hours ago, js said:

I'm happy to hear I'm not alone, but it sucks that you're in the same boat! Have you tried calling or emailing? 

I have not attempted to contact Temple yet. I'm afraid of being too pushy. Their FAQs online say that we can expect notification on admittance by the beginning of April. So if I've heard nothing by Friday, I'll probably shoot them an email. I'll keep you updated! :) 

If you contact them, let me know if you hear back!

2 hours ago, KNichole said:

I have not attempted to contact Temple yet. I'm afraid of being too pushy. Their FAQs online say that we can expect notification on admittance by the beginning of April. So if I've heard nothing by Friday, I'll probably shoot them an email. I'll keep you updated! :) 

If you contact them, let me know if you hear back!

I actually called today.. All decisions will be finalized by Wednesday. I was told that there was a new list of rejections and I wasn't on that list, but I'm not too hopeful still.... Two more days until we know!

2 hours ago, js said:

I actually called today.. All decisions will be finalized by Wednesday. I was told that there was a new list of rejections and I wasn't on that list, but I'm not too hopeful still.... Two more days until we know!

Have you heard anything from Bloomsburg yet?

9 hours ago, slptobe92 said:

Have you heard anything from Bloomsburg yet?

I haven't.. I saw on the results search that someone called Bloom and they said we should expect it the last week of March or the first week of April.. So I guess either this week or next week. I think they received more applications than they typically do. 

On 3/28/2016 at 0:59 PM, SLPoneday said:

I spoke with someone in admissions last Thursday. He said all the acceptances and rejections had already gone out. So I guess that means the rest of us are in some kind of limbo since we aren't technically on the waitlist. It was confusing. There were 200 applicants for 20 spots...eeeekkkk

thank you! Do you know if our portal would have changed? Mine says "under review" still. I guess a waitlist spot is better than a rejection. I'm just starting to get anxious since I have to make a decision really soon.

Still waiting to hear back from William Patterson, Bloomsburg, FAU, Nova Southeastern, WVU, Jacksonville, and Northern Arizona. Has anyone heard anything about any of these? I know WVU sent out some acceptances and so did Northern Arizona.