All I can contribute is that their masters program is 3 years and that they have an onsite clinic. One of them is the Center for Children who Stutter. 

Not sure if this matters but CSUF also has one of the largest local NSSLHA chapters in California and it's gold accredited. 

I did my post-bacc there so I can only offer that perspective.  The school will get the job done, but I personally wanted a grad school experience with a little more warmth.  The Professors are not mean by any stretch but I didn't find them terribly personable either most of the time.

You will be prepared for the job but I know one class has a huge work load that requires students to sometimes stay on campus until 2am working to finish it up.  So I would also say it will most likely be time consuming and from the few graduate students I met there a bit busy as they seemed rather harried while studying for exams.  

They did seem to all be in a group studying though so there's that!  

As is typical in California, there is no choice in classes.  You take what they tell you, I personally like to pick my classes based on my interests so this was not appealing to me.

Take my opinion with a grain of salt though because I do know girls that are very excited to be entering their program and have been very happy there.  Your classes will be in the evening I believe if that is something you wanted to know.  

If you have any other specific questions you think I might know feel free to PM me!

On 3/21/2016 at 3:24 PM, CBG321 said:

I did my post-bacc there so I can only offer that perspective.  The school will get the job done, but I personally wanted a grad school experience with a little more warmth.  The Professors are not mean by any stretch but I didn't find them terribly personable either most of the time.

You will be prepared for the job but I know one class has a huge work load that requires students to sometimes stay on campus until 2am working to finish it up.  So I would also say it will most likely be time consuming and from the few graduate students I met there a bit busy as they seemed rather harried while studying for exams.  

They did seem to all be in a group studying though so there's that!  

As is typical in California, there is no choice in classes.  You take what they tell you, I personally like to pick my classes based on my interests so this was not appealing to me.

Take my opinion with a grain of salt though because I do know girls that are very excited to be entering their program and have been very happy there.  Your classes will be in the evening I believe if that is something you wanted to know.  

If you have any other specific questions you think I might know feel free to PM me!

So on point about the professors...