Genetic Counseling Fall 2017 Applicants

KT123

4 minutes ago, Ultrapeaches said:

And out right rejected by Emory! Also an email They *were* my first choice. Ouch.

That's rough, hang in there, fingers crossed for better outcomes from your remaining programs!

5 minutes ago, Ultrapeaches said:

And out right rejected by Emory! Also an email They *were* my first choice. Ouch.

Same boat for Brandeis. Sorry about Emory :( 

I got accepted to USF!!! I can't believe this is happening right now.  I didn't accept yet because I want to hear from other schools first and think about it, but I'm leaning towards accepting.  I'm just so shocked.  Second time applying and I get outright accepted to my top program.  

1 minute ago, Ellaie said:

I got accepted to USF!!! I can't believe this is happening right now.  I didn't accept yet because I want to hear from other schools first and think about it, but I'm leaning towards accepting.  I'm just so shocked.  Second time applying and I get outright accepted to my top program.  

Grats!!!!

3 minutes ago, Ellaie said:

That's awesome!! Congratulations!! <3 I'm sure that gives you a lot of relief going through today! 

Just checked my application on SLC and it says I was waitlisted.  Still haven't received an email.  Wanted to let everyone here know, so you can check your application status there instead of waiting for an email.

1 minute ago, GCFaith92 said:

Question : what do you guys say when they call if you don't want to reject or accept right away

I told USF I was leaning towards accepting, but wanted to think about it for a little bit.  I told them I'd get back to them as soon as possible.

4 minutes ago, GCFaith92 said:

Question : what do you guys say when they call if you don't want to reject or accept right away

I've just told the one that called me (the other one e-mailed me my acceptance) that I wanted to talk to my husband about the options before I made any decisions! I don't know if that's something you could do.. but it helped me so that I didn't sound uninterested, just want to be on the same page with him!