Fall 2010 Admission Results

did anyone apply to political economy programs? any idea when stanford gsb is announcing their results?

There is a post on GSB already. I applied to GSB, but I don't think I have gotten in. On the GSB website, it says decisions will be announced in mid-March, but from the past trends, we are likely to hear back next week or so.

Hello to my fellow European applicants. You guys can count yourselves lucky that you are not currently in China, which is a even worse when it comes to the time difference.;-)

Here in Central Asia is perfect: I go to bed when the big excitement starts and when I show up at work in the morning I can do the read-up of what happened during the (US) day...:P

Eh, I have an inside source that says Harvard's committee met last Friday to finalize decisions. Not saying the decision posted is valid, but even if it isn't, notifications should be pretty imminent.

Oh... that's exciting. I will start checking emails every 30 sec instead of the previous 1 min intervals wink.gif

Here in Central Asia is perfect: I go to bed when the big excitement starts and when I show up at work in the morning I can do the read-up of what happened during the (US) day...:P

Haha I am glad you are making good use of the office hours... wink.gif

anyone expecting to hear from places to today or tomorrow and so which schools? or do most schools announce on Friday?

Someone said they had inside information that Columbia will release decisions on Friday.

Princeton should happen this week too, probably towards the end.

Well, and you read what Concentration just said about Harvard.

Someone said they had inside information that Columbia will release decisions on Friday.

Princeton should happen this week too, probably towards the end.

Well, and you read what Concentration just said about Harvard.

true! maybe then i can quit being anxious and actually get some work done today :)