Boren 2017-2018

MA2020

26 minutes ago, UnawareInGeneral said:

They've published the list of awardees for this year, looks like they awarded 107ish this cycle. 

Deadline being just this past Monday, guess they didn't get to many declining the award if they've got their list already. 

Sounds reasonable. It being nearly Friday, any Alternatives they'd need would have already been contacted.

• 2 weeks later...

hey everyone, so I've been trying to contact Boren for a couple of days via email with certain questions, and they haven't responded which I find strange because a few weeks ago, they'd reply to my concerns pretty quickly. Is anyone else also experiencing this? Just making sure my emails are being received and it's not just me.

Edited by gabiwankenobi

4 hours ago, gabiwankenobi said:

hey everyone, so I've been trying to contact Boren for a couple of days via email with certain questions, and they haven't responded which I find strange because a few weeks ago, they'd reply to my concerns pretty quickly. Is anyone else also experiencing this? Just making sure my emails are being received and it's not just me.

Nope, they are still writing back within a few hours at most in my experience. 

• 2 months later...

For the China Borens out there:

Did you get your J1 before you left or are you getting it once you get there? I was having some trouble with the school sending me originals and the visa office wouldn't take copies, wondered if anyone else was having any difficulty.