Hunter College City of NY

12sliders

22 minutes ago, lovetodogood said:

I think its in the 30%...but i feel like if you get invited for the interview you have a really good chance of getting in

Thanks for that info!!!

my portal changed to pending interview yesterday so fingers crossed!!!!

40 minutes ago, lovetodogood said:

I jsut got accepted!! had my interview yesterday

Yessssssssssssssssssss! Congratulations. I'm really happy for you. Congrats. 

12 minutes ago, lovetodogood said:

Thank you !! I will not, and will be turning down the spot this weekend...hopefully freeing it up for one of you :)

oooh nice! so you chose NYU?? Are you doing clinical track?

Just got the invite and scheduled my interview for next week! AHH.

Anyone who has interviewed- how did you calm your nerves before you went in? Did you find the other applicants to be friendly?

Is anyone else interviewing next week as well? If so when?

45 minutes ago, lovetodogood said:

Thank you !! I will not, and will be turning down the spot this weekend...hopefully freeing it up for one of you :)

I was also accepted today at noon, may i ask what made you decide on not attending? What school did you decide on? Thanks in advance!

14 minutes ago, 12sliders said:

Just got the invite and scheduled my interview for next week! AHH.

Anyone who has interviewed- how did you calm your nerves before you went in? Did you find the other applicants to be friendly?

Is anyone else interviewing next week as well? If so when?

I was extremely nervous at first, i was shaking and thought my response to the first question was a mess. But after that I became so much more calmed it was very conversational! And everybody was very friendly :)

Good luck, you'll do great!

27 minutes ago, MSWnyc94 said:

I was extremely nervous at first, i was shaking and thought my response to the first question was a mess. But after that I became so much more calmed it was very conversational! And everybody was very friendly :)

Good luck, you'll do great!

WOW just saw you got accepted...CONGRATS!!!

And thanks- I'll keep you updated!

51 minutes ago, MSWnyc94 said:

I was also accepted today at noon, may i ask what made you decide on not attending? What school did you decide on? Thanks in advance!

Congrats NYC94!!!! 

Thanks 12sliders and Gee!

Hopefully, I will see you in the fall and like lovetodogood said, if you receive an interview invitation it's very probable you will be accepted so just go in confident and be yourself!

Edited by MSWnyc94

36 minutes ago, MSWnyc94 said:

Thanks 12siders and Gee!

Hopefully, I will see you in the fall and like lovetodogood said, if you receive an interview invitation it's very probable you will be accepted so just go in confident and be yourself!

How many people were in your interview group?

45 minutes ago, MSWnyc94 said:

Thanks 12siders and Gee!

Agree! The fact that we were invited for an interview means that they're considering us for admission. So that's good. 

On Fri Mar 17 2017 at 2:46 PM, lovetodogood said:

Did you end up declining the offer?