Wenner Gren

tidaktahu

14 hours ago, lemepris said:

Last edited March 30th.

Update: Last edited 2 hours ago.

I suppose these are the final edits before the decisions are released. Fingers crossed we all hear good news very soon!

Edited by lemepris

2 minutes ago, lemepris said:

Update: Last edited 2 hours ago.

I suppose these are the final edits before the decisions are released. Fingers crossed we all hear good news very soon!

Yes, best of luck to all of us!

On 4/6/2021 at 3:52 PM, localjustice said:

Mine was last edited today... I think that these last edits are their decisions, they're doing them bit by bit, but will publish them all at the same time. Argh, patience patience! 

oh mine was edited yesterday (7 April) again. yeah, I bet you are right. any time now! 

17 hours ago, posi+ivity said:

Mine was updated again today around 8-9 hours ago. This is my last shot for this round, so I’m praying that’s a good sign! 

Good luck! 

Mine updated on April 7th, at 4 pm.... I'm not very positive... According to my previous experience, they sent out the reject letters first:( 

Congratulations!

For future reference, I got a rejection with grade 3.
Painful reviews. I think my advice for future applicants would be: know your audience and stick to it. I am between two areas of interest and I don't think reviewers enjoyed that (got some really conflicting reviews about my research questions).

1 minute ago, theamazonianist said:

Congratulations!

For future reference, I got a rejection with grade 3.
Painful reviews. I think my advice for future applicants would be: know your audience and stick to it. I am between two areas of interest and I don't think reviewers enjoyed that (got some really conflicting reviews about my research questions).

I'm in a similar situation - one loved it, one hated it, and I'm pretty sure the third didn't read it ?

31 minutes ago, anthopo_from_the_sourh said:

I haven't received an email, but I checked the system and I was accepted! Can I rely on that, you think?

For those who got 2.6, and only one bad review, seems really worth reapplying and using the comments to improve it! It was my last shot saddly, but I'm sure the reviews will improve my thesis once I recover from the major burn.

14 minutes ago, theamazonianist said:

For those who got 2.6, and only one bad review, seems really worth reapplying and using the comments to improve it! It was my last shot saddly, but I'm sure the reviews will improve my thesis once I recover from the major burn.

So sorry to hear that... I'm sending positive vibes your way and I hope you get the necessary funds for your fieldwork and eventually even a write-up grant.

I also got declined, with a score of 3. The reviews were very clear and encouraging though, and I plan to resubmit for the May 1st round. I was very optimistic about my grant applications, and it's certainly hard not to feel discouraged by these rejections. But it's what it is, and I just have to learn from the experience, consider all these reviews seriously, put my grant writing cap back on, and reemerge with a better application.

47 minutes ago, theamazonianist said:

Oh, all the best to you! ?