Stanford MS CS vs. CMU INI MSIS

smashwhiz

I got accepted into a couple Computer Science MS schools and I've narrowed it down to: Stanford's MS CS program and CMU INI MSIS program. I got a full tuition scholarship and an RA stipend at CMU. I've also heard that Stanford has TA/RA positions available to students. I am interested in doing industry related research in the computer security and ML field. I am currently doing my undergrad at UC Berkeley EECS and I feel like Stanford might be a good fit for me just because other Masters students at Stanford may have a similar educational background. Stanford would also give me the flexibility to take whatever CS classes I would like and I am not restricted to computer security. I've heard that the CMU INI program has mostly international students. Anyone have experiences at either of these programs? Anyone have advice on which program to choose or how to choose? Thanks!

Edited by smashwhiz

• 11 months later...