HGSE 2018

Edugy

I just received an email that "The result of your application for admission to Graduate School of Arts and Sciences is now available to view via the online application system." A rejection but not surprised since I was not extended an interview. So I awaiting Stanford, and UPENN GSE.

Also rejected... Waiting on admission results from other programs now (namely, Economics and Public Policy), as I am assuming that I am also rejected from Stanford GSE (apparently, they sent out admission offers and waitlist decisions over email last Friday?).

Has anyone heard back from UC Berkeley GSE, yet? Or applied?

I emailed admissions coordinator, specifically asking if initial offers were sent out yet. She replied saying "Admission decisions have not yet gone out. Decisions should be out by the end of this month."

But it's weird, because somebody posted a result on February 7th. Anyone else have info here?

2 hours ago, memphismocha said:

Does anyone know if information about scholarships, like the Urban Fellowship, will be included in the admittance letter? Or would we find out all of that financial info later in the month of March?

Also curious about when they let people know if they get either of the merit scholarships, hopefully someone has some info.

Are you in Memphis? Me too! Hopefully HGSE takes a shine to our city and we both get in :)

@memphismocha last year I found out in a separate email about the merit fellowships. Just checked and it came on 3/20 - it’s really hard to wait for all of the financial aid info to come out after hearing about the admissions decisions!

hope that helps :)