• 2 weeks later...

Hi! Also been reading threads from past year and find it crazy that I am now in the process of applying. 

I am applying to:

UCSB

Northeastern

Univeristy of Maryland

& Lehigh

Still debating whether I should apply to some more programs, since this does not seem like a lot! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On November 29, 2017 at 7:06 PM, SchoolPsychApplicant said:

HI!

I'm applying to University of Oregon, University of Houston, University of Southern Mississippi, University of Georgia, Indiana University - Bloomington, and Michigan State University

Hey, Have you heard back from IU or know when we might hear back? I applied there as well and am starting to get nervous. 

On 1/19/2018 at 2:18 PM, What'sUpDoc said:

Hey, Have you heard back from IU or know when we might hear back? I applied there as well and am starting to get nervous. 

There is a moratorium on their doctoral admissions. There is an issue with their faculty student ration, so they aren’t taking students until they hire more people. I was refunded all of my application fees. 

On 11/29/2017 at 8:13 PM, SB24 said:

Hey guys!

I applied to:

The University of Utah

The University at Buffalo

The University of Virginia

The University of Georgia

Michigan State University

Good luck to everyone applying!

Hi! I also applied to the University of Utah. Where you there for the interview a couple of weeks ago? Have you heard anything back yet? Thanks and Good luck!

Reviving this thread LOL, 

Has anyone heard back from Northeastern? I noticed their counseling program got notified and just wanted to check in on others. I've heard back from my other programs and I really was hoping to also hear back from Northeastern by now!